XV. Love Grows

TW: Drinking, smut

Diane and I pulled out of the parking lot and I sat, looking out the window, biting my nails as my mind was racing.

"Penny for your thoughts baby?" Diane asks sadly.

"I just- I can't tell my mom. She can't divorce Brian."

"I'm so sorry my love. What did he do to you?"

"He- he grabbed my boobs and my ass. I'm just so sick of him."

"I know baby."

We finally got home and got inside as Diane had her arm around my waist. I rested my head on her shoulder as she kissed my forehead and we sat on the couch.

"Alright. What do you want for dinner? Anything you want."

"Pizza?"

"Sure sweetheart," she said with a smile.

We got a cheese pizza and fries and had a lot of wine. Diane put on her record player as we were both giggling from all the alcohol we consumed. The song "Love Grows" by Edison Lighthouse was playing. She crept over to me with a huge smile on her face and pulled me by my hands, lifting me from the couch. She spun me around making me giggle while I was still in my green dress and both sang out loud: "Because love grows where my rosemary goes and nobody knowssss like meeee"

Diane and I throw our heads back laughing as she pulls me into her laughing. Once our laughing stopped, we both looked at each other with wide eyes and huge smiles, singing in each other's faces.

"she talks kinda lazy and people say she's crazy aaaaand her life's a mysteryyyyy..."

I rest my hands on Diane's shoulders and jumped up as she grabs me by the thighs and spins me around again. I grab her face and press my lips against hers, savoring the taste of her chapstick and red wine.

She smiles against the kiss and carries me to the couch, biting her lip and lays on top of me, reconnecting our lips. The vinyl stops and I stop kissing her as she takes a moment to look at my face and moves a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I love you my beautiful baby girl."

"I love you too mommy." She kissed me once again and the touch of her luscious lips never failed to make me melt into a puddle of complete lust and neediness. "Take me to bed. Please mommy," I whimpered against her lips as her hands shamelessly roamed my body.

"Okay baby." Diane lifted me up and carried me upstairs. She brought me to her bedroom and laid me on her bed. "Strip for me sweetheart, I have a surprise for you."

I nodded and took off my dress and panties as she went to the closet and I waited in anticipation. Soon enough she comes out with a long black dick hanging from her front. I gasped at the length of it and she walked to the bed, biting her lip.

"Are you gonna take mommy's cock like a good girl?"

"Y-yes mommy it's just- oh it's so big," I gasped as she crawled onto the bed.

"It's 10 inches."

"10?"

"Mhm. You'll be alright baby don't worry. If it's too much, tell me okay?"

"Yes mommy."

She just nods and positions herself over me and teased my center with the tip, seeing my legs were already spread. She slowly slides it in, making me throw my head back.

"Oh mommy that feels so good."

"I've barely got the tip in darling," she chuckled, pushing it in further, making me whimper in pain. That pain soon turned into pleasure once she starts slowly thrusting the strap in and out of me at a slow pace.

"Faster mommy please!"

She starts pumping faster, making me cry out and grip onto the bed sheets.

"You like that baby?"

"Oh god- YES!"

She rocks her hips back and forth at a rapid pace and moans at the sounds escaping my lips.

"Are you going to cum for me baby?"

"Y-Yes I'm so close mommy," I screamed, making her go even faster. Diane then reached down and started rubbing my clit with her thumb, overstimulating me completely. "Oh m-mommy I'm gonna cum."

"Look at me. I want to see your face when you unravel beneath me."

My mouth was agape but no sound came out as I looked at Diane with drawn eyebrows. I felt my high wash over my body until I could feel it in every limb. My back arched off the bed and Diane slowed down her pace, letting me ride out my orgasm in utter pleasure.

"Good girl. That's it. Ride it out sweetheart," she whispered, running a hand over my breast. She slowly pulled out, making me shudder as I tried to catch my breath. "How was that baby?" she asks, laying beside me you and moving hair from my face as I look at her with lust filled eyes.

"A-amazing," you breathed out.

"Good. Mommy loves you baby," she whispered, pulling you into a heated kiss. "And you're mine forever," she said in an even lower voice. "Right?"

"Yes mommy."

"Mhm. Which is why I have to do this..." she says, reaching beside her and taking something in her hand. I suddenly feel a sharp pain in my neck.

"I'm sorry baby."