XII. Shower

"Hey mommy?"

"Yes sweetheart?"

"We should go down the road for ice cream. They opened the parlor today in town. They close in the fall and reopen every year on the 10th. Also I brought my wallet so I can-"

"Oh baby you're not paying. I'd love to go for ice cream with you."

"Okay." I said happily.

"But it's only nine so why don't we go a little later." Diane laughs.

"Yeah yeah of course."

"Okay baby. Why don't I show you my garden?"

"Yes please! I saw it in the window the other day it looks beautiful!"

"Well I'm still working on it since I just moved in but it's going pretty well. There's so many beautiful old fixtures back there like pathways and pergolas."

"Yeah I don't think anyone's lived here since the 50s and victorian houses usually have stuff like that. I'd love to see."

"Well then come on baby."

Diane wraps her arm around my waist and kisses my temple, leading us to the backyard.

I step out and my jaw drops at the beautiful back yard.

"It's not much but the realtor actually planted some flowers before I moved in."

"Mommy it's beautiful! I know you could just make this place so perfect."

Diane wraps her arms around my waist and places her chin on my shoulder.

"We could make this place perfect. And the only way it can be perfect is with you." She whispers.

Diane seals her words as she starts kissing my neck and I tilt my head giving her better access, making us giggle.

"You know what sweetheart?" Diane whispers.

"Yes?"

"I think we should both go take a nice shower hm?"

"Sure." I say with a nervous smile.

"Goodie." She whispers, raising her eyebrows and planting a soft lick right on my soft spot on my neck. "Come on baby."

Diane pulled my hand upstairs, eagerly. God I could tell how much she wanted me right now, I couldn't deny that.

Diane:

I pulled my baby's arm upstairs in anticipation. I needed her now. Oh god the way she let out a little moan when I kissed her neck, when she gets all flustered every time I call her a pet name, and all blushed whenever she calls me mommy.

I pulled her into the fancy upstairs bathroom and start taking her clothes off after turning on the shower. I pushed her against the wall into a passionate kiss, letting the water come down on us. She just stands there, letting me kiss her and touch her like such a good girl. I slip my hand into the front of her panties and start circling her little pussy, making her whimper.

Only problem was, she didn't seem to be enjoying it. She seemed nervous and even a little scared.

"Are you okay baby? Mommy's gonna make you feel good alright? Don't worry."

"D-Diane." She said, lightly trying to push me off but I wasn't going to have it. I grasped her neck, making her gasp. I've been waiting too long for this. I was going to get what I wanted and I was going to get it now.

y/n:

"That's not my name little one and you know it." Diane growled in my ear with her hand tightly grasped around my neck and her other shamelessly roaming and circling my center.

"Mm mommy." I moaned, making her smile ear to ear and bite her lip, letting me look into her lustful eyes as she pulled her lips away. She kept her pace at my center until her eyes narrowed and she slipped a finger up there, making me gasp.

"Mmm you like that baby girl? You like when mommy fucks your tight little pussy?"

"Yes mommy." I squealed as she added another finger, pumping them in and out.

"Are you gonna cum princess?" She whispered, licking my ear and sucking my neck.

"Y-yes."

Diane suddenly slowed down, making you whimper.

"Yes what baby?" All you could do was moan in response with neediness as you threw your head back and shut your eyes. "Say it or I'll stop. You don't want that do you kitten?"

"No mommy."

"Good girl. Oh I can feel you tightening around my fingers. Are you going to cum for me like a good little girl?"

"Y-yes mommy. Oh god I-I'm coming."

"That's it. Cum for me. Cum for mommy. Just like that" With a final thrust of her fingers, you came on her hand with a loud sigh. She glared at you as she starts to bring her fingers to her lips but cocks an eyebrow as she shoves them into your mouth. You close your eyes once more and hum at the sweet taste, sucking on her wet digits. She looked so beautiful. Even with her hair a wet mess and her makeup running down her face. "How was that sweetheart?"

"Amazing."

Diane chuckles and moves some hair from your face.

"How about we get cleaned up and go get that ice cream soon?" She whispered.

"Sounds great." You replied, just staring at her widely from shock. She chuckles and takes the shampoo, washing your hair for you and you do the same, exchanging giggles and laughs with each other.

After you both finished washing your hair, you both got out and Diane wrapped you both in towels and pulls you in by your waist for another kiss. You hesitantly place your hand on her shoulder. Diane places her hand over yours without breaking the kiss and moves it down right as she drops her towel. She cups her hand over yours, making you grasp her breast.

"Mmm yes good girl." She whispers into the kiss as she slides her tongue into your mouth and squeezes your hand over her breast again. She then removes her hand from yours and un wrapped your towel, leaving you both naked. She suddenly presses her thigh into your still sensitive center, causing a moan to escape your lips. You squeezed your hand again in surprise, making her gasp. "I want you to suck on my tits." She breathed out between kisses.

"W-what?"

"You heard me. Suck on mommy's tits baby." She huffs as she places her hand on the back of your head and guides you to her hardened nipple.

You wrap your lips around the bud and gently suck on it with Diane's hand still supporting your head.

"Don't be shy sweetheart. A little harder."

You do as she pleases and snake your hand to her waist, moving down and squeeze her ass.

"Oh yes. Just like that baby. Oh you make mommy feel so good." Diane then guided your head to her opposite breast and you immediately latch onto that one. She just lets out a breathy moan as you continue at her nipple and rub your hand over the soft skin of her ass once more. "I love you so much baby. That's it, just keep going."

"Do you like this mommy?" You mumbled over her skin.

"Yes. Mmm yes baby I do." After a little longer, Diane pulled you back and then into another heated kiss. "You ready for ice cream now?"

"Yes please."

a/n: sorry didn't proof read this😭