"Don't leave me too..."

Third POV:

Y/n, a child traveler who is an outlander just to find her siblings. And she happened to save 3 nations here in Teyvat. Others couldn't believe a kid like her just save a 3 nations, not to mention she acts like an adult instead of a kid in her age.

What they didn't know that Y/n has a secret.

Y/n's secret is that someone is inside of her, and it's Veliona. Veliona is the opposite of Y/n, she may be mean and sassy but she has a soft spot on Y/n but wouldn't admit it. (t̶s̶u̶n̶d̶e̶r̶e̶)

Right now, Y/n took break from her commissions and decided to stroll around in Inazuma City while eating onigiri.

Y/n lets out a tired sigh and recall all the events what happened to her in Inazuma. Even she stopped the Vision Hunt Decree nobody helps her to look for an information about her siblings, she even asked the Electro Archon about her siblings, still no clue though...

Y/n looks at the billboard and saw a flyer that a festival will be coming up tomorrow night at Amakane Island. She remembers when Ayaka offered her to go to the festival with her.

Y/n wanted to go to the festival, she decided to go and went to buy two kimonos. Why two kimonos? One is for her, and one is for Veliona.

She wanted to hang out with Veliona since it's been so long they've hang out. Y/n has been caught up with all the commissions she receives and helping people's problems.

Y/n went to the owner of Ogura Textures & Kimonos, Ogura Mio saw Y/n coming to her shop.

"Hello young traveler. What do you need?" Ogura Mio asked.

"Hi Miss Ogura, Y/n want to buy two kimonos please." Y/n said.

"Two kimonos hmm... Are you here because of the festival tomorrow night?" Ogura Mio asks.

"Yes, and Y/n regrets for not accepting Miss Ayaka's offer back then." Y/n said.

"Since you've been doing your commissions from me a lots of times, I'll give to you for free." Ogura Mio said.

"Wait- really!?" Y/n asked.

"Yes. Now pick two colors." Ogura Mio said.

"(Favorite color) and red please." Y/n said.

"Okay then, tomorrow morning come back here to pick up your kimonos." Ogura Mio said.

"Y/n will, thank you." Y/n bid her goodbye to Ogura Mio.

She finally orders the kimonos for her and Veliona. Now the final step is to convince Veliona to hang out with her today and join her at the festival tomorrow night.

'Veliona!' Y/n called Veliona's name inside her mind.

No response...

'Veliona?' You called her name again.

Still no response...

'Veliona...'

'What?' Veliona said in annoyance.

'You finally replied!' Y/n sigh's in relief.

'Of course I did. Why did you call my name 3 times?' Veliona asked.

'Y/n was worried that you didn't replied...' Y/n said.

'You're worried of me?' Veliona asked.

'Of course! Y/n thought something happened to you...' Y/n said.

'Wait, she admitted it? What should I say now?' Veliona thought.