Chapter 7

Y/n's POV:

Me and Paimon went to the next temple. While I was walking, I found a book laying on the ground. I pick it up and look at the book.

"Is that a book?" Paimon asked.

"Yes, it seems like it." I respond.

"What's the title of the book?" She asked.

"It's called "Reincarnated As A Cute Demon And Help A Bunch Of Orphan Kids To Go To The Human World." I said. (If you know the reference, I love you)

"That's a really long title for a book." Paimon said.

"Agree. Y/n should give it to Miss Lisa if she's missing a book." I said. I put the book inside my bag.

Me and Paimon head to our way to the temple. We saw Lisa is waiting for us.

"Hey little cuties." Lisa greeted us.

"You're going to help me out too? How kind of you. Don't hesitate to come to me if you need anything." She said.

"What kind of things does a librarian do?" I asked.

"Good question. Basically, things other than that which require brawn... or brains." Lisa said.

The three of us walked up to the door and open it, we went inside inside the temple.

"I guess I could give this a go." Lisa said. She looked up at the sky and said.

"I knew it. There is a strong elemental energy coming from deep within this temple."

"Paimon, are you able to float across? Let's ride this wind current, shall we?" She said.

Me and Lisa use our gliders and fly up there from the wind current. We've made our way to the door and open it. As we walked in, there was a Pyro Slime. I was about to attack it, but Lisa cut me off.

"Leave it to me." Lisa said, as she started attacking the slime.

As she finished attacking the slime, the three of us started walking. Paimon notice something and saw a chest.

"Hey, a chest! How do we reach it..." Paimon said.

"It's a Electro Monument." Lisa said.

"No wonder. Let me try to activate it with a bit Electro power. Stand back, sweeties." She said,

Lisa active her Electro powers, a bunch of Pyro Slimes appeared. Me and Lisa started attacking them, as we finish attacking it the door was open. We went to the chest and collect the items inside the chest.

We went through the door and saw a bunch of hilichurls and another chest. We fight again and collect the items inside the chest. After a few fights I saw a gem attached on Lisa's clothing.

"Miss Lisa, what is that gem?" I asked.

"Oh, you want to know about this gem?" Lisa ask.

"Yes, please. Y/n doesn't know about that gem." I said.

"You're kidding... You're seriously asking? This is a Vision. It's used by the chosen to draw on elemental powers. In terms of mysticism, I suppose you could call it a 'magical lightning rod.'" Lisa explained.

"Wow... This is the first time Y/n saw a Vision." I said.

"What... You've never seen a Vision? Just where exactly are you from...? Are you hilichurls with some level of reasonable intelligence?" Lisa asked.

"No, Y/n is not a hilichurls." I said.

"I doubt it. After all, hilichurls aren't exactly known for their smarts. And you, you'd more or less qualify to be a magister's apprentice." Lisa said.

As the two of us walked up the stairs, we saw the glowing stone.

"Break it and we can head home and relax." Lisa said. As we break the stone.

"Dragon of the East, Lion of the South, Wolf of the North, Falcon of the West... They are the Four Winds of Mondsadt, affiliated with Barbatos, the God of Anemo." Lisa said.

"The Dragon of the East, Stormterror it's real name, is Dvalin. Though most in Mondsadt seem to forgotten that in all this "Stormterror" business. So now you know why Dvalin is only able to channel three of the Four Winds power. Because it has been consuming itself from the beginning." She finished explaining.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because of hatred, I presume." Lisa answered.

"Hatred...?" Paimon questioned.

"Hatred for Mondsadt. Hatred drove it to become something more powerful than the wind itself to become Stormterror." Lisa said.

"But why would one of The Four Winds... Hate the city it was supposed to protect?" Paimon asked.

"As a child of Mondsadt, it's nothing that's really hard to say aloud. Here, take this. It's a very old story from more than a century ago." Lisa handed me a book.

"Now it's time for us to head home." Lisa said.

Lisa was about to walk out, I immediately stop her.

"Miss Lisa, wait!"

"What is it?" Lisa asked.

"Do you know this book belong to?" I opened my bag and handed her the book.

Lisa look through the title of the book. "Yes, I think I know who belongs to."

"It belongs to the h/c haired and e/c female with a butterfly sword and her friend, a white haired and pale blue eyes male."