4. "A night we will never forget"

Start from the beginning

"Literally I can't wait", Maddy smiled. 

After we talked a bit more about unnecessary things I had to leave so Maddy could go to work. The day was actually pretty chill, I showed my new dress to my cousins and started filling out the adoption papers. 

-

The next morning I slept in and had breakfast with Cassie and Lexi. 

"Does Nate pick you up to the Party or should we take you with us?", Lexi asked biting into her toast. "Nate wanted to pick me up and then we're gonna go together", I smiled drinking my coffee. 

"I swear I am so excited for tonight, I feel like it's a night we will never forget", Cassie smiled. 

"I bet so, last year wasn't the greatest for either of us, the new year will be like a new beginning", I explained making the two girls agree with me. 

Around 6 PM the three of us started getting ready. Lexi wasn't drinking as always but Cassie and I had prepared a glass of wine for each of us. 

"I wanna look hot tonight", Cassie explained while curling her hair. Lexi gave her a look that only Lexi could do, while I braided her hair. 

Cassie did her makeup super soft which I actually loved on her, she had a pinkish eyeshadow and an eyeliner outline done with little rhinestones. Lexi had a darker eyeshadow that made her eyes stick out and of course her signature red lipstick. 

I went with the purple color of my dress and outlined my eyeliner with it, to finish off my look I placed some rhinestones on the outer edge of my eye. 

from Mila to Nate<3 7:50 PM 

Earth to Nate????

"Ugh Nate is not responding to my texts, like, at all", I groaned. "He's probably getting ready as well", Lexi said with a sad smile. 

Cassie nodded and finished her third glass of wine. 

"Cassie don't you wanna slow down a little?", Lexi asked as the blonde girl started pouring more alcohol in her glass. "You're not my mom Lexi, I'm fine I just wanna have fun tonight", Cassie explained clearly being drunk already. 

The three of us finished our makeup and our hair. I curled my hair lightly to make it look elegant and yet natural. 

Lexi put on her outfit which consisted of a pair of yellowish dress pants and a pretty corset top with red flowers printed on it. 

Cassie put on a tight blue dress that made her boobs look phenomenal as well as white sandal heels that looked similar to the ones Maddy gave me. 

I put on my dress and shoes and we all grabbed our purses. "You look hot", Cassie slurred looking me up and down. "Thanks, Cas", I smiled. 

Finally, I got a message from Nate saying he was here. 

"Okay guys, Nate is here. I will see you at the party", I said quickly finishing my second glass of wine. 

I got out of the house and into Nate's truck. "Hey Babe", I said kissing his cheek. "Hey", he said but to be honest, he didn't sound happy. 

"Are you okay?", I asked looking at my boyfriend. "Yeah I guess", he said with his pissed voice. 

"You sure?", I asked as he pulled out of the driveway. "Fuck I already told you I am fine! What the fuck do you want me to say?!", Nate yelled out of nowhere. 

God this dude needs some fucking therapy. 

"Okay sorry I was concerned for you", I quietly muttered. "What did you say?", he asked still pissed. "Nate I was only asking you if you were okay no need to fucking yell at me", I snapped. 

"Mila please stop fucking annoying me before I get even more annoyed with you". 

"But why are you annoyed with me? Fuck what did I do this time?", I asked him, feeling the anger inside of me come up. 

"You look like a fucking slut and you kept texting me the entire day, I know when I was supposed to pick you up!", he yelled at me. 

I looked at him confused, where does all this anger come from suddenly? I gulped trying not to cry right now, I wasn't hurt by his words or anything but I always had the urge to cry when someone yelled at me. 

"Don't call me that", I quietly responded. "What?", he asked still angry. "I said don't fucking call me that".

"Call you what? A slut? If you look like one why the fuck not", he muttered making my blood boil. 

"I don't look like a fucking slut. I look hot and I thought you would love this dress I don't fucking know why the fuck you're angry at me right now!", I yelled at him as a tear slipped out of my eye. 

"Oh please you know I don't think you're a slut but stop fucking crying this is just ridiculous", Nate muttered. 

"You know what? Go to that fucking party on your own, I will see you there", I said getting out of his truck while he was waiting at the red light. 

"What the fuck Mila get back into the car", he yelled while he rolled down the window. "Fuck you Nate", I said dealing a number on my phone. 

He just shook his head before driving off. 

"Hey Maddy, can you pick me up? Nate and I just got in a huge fight and I got out of his car", I explained trying not to sob right now.