4. "A night we will never forget"

Mila's POV

"Bitch I feel amazing", Maddy smiled walking out of the dressing room at the clothing store we were currently in. We needed to go shopping for New years eve badly, so we decided one day before should be enough. 

"You look fucking hot", I agreed. She was wearing a tight black dress that had cutouts everywhere, making her body look its best version possible. 

"I think I'm gonna get it, it's not even that expensive", she smiled before walking back into the changing room to get dressed again. 

"So tell me, How was Christmas with Nate?"

"It was so beautiful", I said. "What did he get you?", Maddy asked. "He got me a promise ring. I know it's like super cheesy but it's so cute. He said it's a promise he's going to change and that he'll be better and everything". 

"God you two are the cutest, it's making me wanna die", Maddy laughed coming out of the dressing room. "Oh shut up you will have guys laying by your feed the second you come into that party wearing this dress", I giggled pointing at the dress in her hands. 

"Yeah right?"

We quickly went and paid for the dress before looking for an outfit I could wear. It took quite a while until I felt truly happy with a dress. 

The dress was a light purple color and short, of course. The top was in a corset style and the skirt was tight but not as tight as Maddys. 

"That's definitely a yes", Maddy gasped as I walked out of the changing room. "Yeah right? I'm honestly in love with it", I smiled looking at myself in the mirror again. 

"I have the perfect purple shoes that will go along with it", Maddy said showing me a picture of some light purple colored heeled sandal shoes. 

"They would be perfect, can I borrow them tomorrow?", I asked handing her her phone back. "Of course bitch". 

Maddy and I bought my dress and got ourselves a smoothie at the fruit stand in the mall, before walking back to my/Cassie's car. 

"Can you drop me off at my place? Then I can already give you the shoes if you wanna come inside for a second?", Maddy asked as I started driving towards her house. "Yeah sure". 

"I still need to work later, I literally don't want to go", Maddy whined. "But you love Theo and you know it", I chuckled. 

Maddy had started working for this super-rich couple as their babysitter. They paid her a crazy amount of money to look after their son three to four times a week but to be honest the little boy was the cutest on this planet. 

"Yeah you're right I guess", she laughed. 

We got to her house within ten minutes and went inside. Maddys' parents weren't home, her mother was working as always and her father was somewhere pretending to have a job. 

We walked into Maddys' room, which I absolutely loved, it was all pink and decorated in many different styles. 

"Here try them on", Maddy ordered after getting the purple heels out of her closet. I nodded and quickly put them on. 

"They fit perfectly", I smiled. 

"Take them you can give them back to me whenever", Maddy smiled sitting down on her bed. 

"I wanted to tell you something", I grinned. "What is it?"

"Suze asked me if I wanted her to adopt me" 

"Oh my god bitch yes please, stay here forever", Maddy cheered pulling me into a tight hug. I hugged her back, "I need to fill out the papers, and then we just have to wait for approval", I smiled.