Who is the Champion??

After Harry reached his class,he stayed with Hermione the whole day attending classes and studying in the library the whole time the other students glared at him and whispered things about him even the students from Beauxbatons and Dumstrang did that.

As they were walking towards the great hall for dinner,Harry was tapped on his shoulder from behind.He turned around and saw Professor Snape standing behind him.

"Potter follow me"said Snape.

Before he could walk away Hermione interrupted him and said.

"Can Hermione accompany me?"Harry asked.

Snape looked at the both of them for a moment and then nodded.

Hermione and Harry both followed him towards the Headmaster's office.
___________________________________________

Hermione,Harry,Hayden,Snape, Macgonall,James and Lily sat in the couch in Dumbeldore's office as Dumbeldore sat on the chair in front of them.

"I hope there is a way of preventing the boys from participating in this tournament?"Minerva asked.

"I am afraid,not"Albus said.

"Albus I am not allowing any of my son's to participate in this deathly tornament"Lily said from beside James.

"I am afraid ther eis no way to get them out of this,if they disobey the decision of the goblet of fire they shall loose their magic"Albus said.

"Professor if i might add,their is no name mentioned it's just the surname,it may be anybody with this surname"Snape said.

"Exactly Severus is right"Minerva said.

"I don't think so,the goblet can only select names of the students from the respective schools"Albus said.

"Have you found a loop hole?"Minerva asked.

"No.....the boys have no other option left,they must participate or loose their magic"Albus said.

"No,they are too young to participate in this tournament.....the other participants are far too better than them,they can't do this"Lily said.

"Hayden's just 12 Albus he is too young for this"James said.

This broke out an argument between the elders and Dumbeldore,they all stopped in middle as they heard Harry speaking.

"It was me"Harry spoke up loud enough for all of them to hear.

"What?"Albus asked.

"It was me who put the parchment with potter written on it into the goblet of fire"Harry said loud and clear.

"No he is lying"Hermione said.

"No I am not....it was me who did that and I am ready to take its responsibility"Harry said.

"A few drops of Veritaserum is enough to prove your truth"Snape glared at him.

"You can't use Veritaserum on Students professor"Harry said.

"I wanted to participate in this tournament since the moment I heard about it...so put my name in the goblet"Harry said.

"Are you sure?"Albus asked.

"I am"Harry said.

"And how might you have crossed the ageline drawn around the goblet?"Minerva asked.

"I used a confoundus charm"Harry said.

"Harry you don't have to lie we can get you out of this mess"Lily said.

"I am not lying"Harry said.

"Potter do not force me to get the truth from you"Snape said with Venom in his voice.

"Do not talk to my son in that tone"James growled.

"He can,he is my head of house"Harry said.

"Professor Snape i understand your concern but trust me it was me who did that...I am just being honest.... Hayden's got nothing to do with it.....his thick head can't get a way to cross the ageline and he is not at all blessed with charms"Harry said.

"Harry Potter is the Hogwarts champion then"Albus said before anyone could argue.

"Potter is there something you want to share?"Snape asked his eyes fixed on Harry showing a Lil bit of emotions.

"No professor"Harry said not meeting his eyes.

"Very well..... It's final then"Snape said gritting his teeth.

"You all may leave now"Albus said.

Harry walked out following Hermione who was pissed at Harry for lying.

"Mione listen to me"Harry said as he ran to catch up with her.

"Get lost"Hermione said and ran towards the Griffindor common room and went inside.

Harry sighed and Hayden was giving him a look.

"Get in you common room it's past curfew"Harry said and walked away.

As he was walking down towards the dungeons,Snape stopped him.

"Detention with me for a whole week"Snape said and left.

Harry sighed.He can't make people understand why he did that.He kows it was very Griffindor of him to do that but he couldn't help it.He couldn'et let Hayden participate in this tournament,he is very young and dumb as well.He knows there is something big behind all this.He had been having this feeling since the time the name came from the goblet.

He went to his dorm room and slept.Tomorrow he will be announced as a champion in front of the school,it is going to be a long day.