Next year

After the awkward interaction with his family Harry left for his room.With a wave of his hand he made his bed neat.With a twist of his fingers he summoned Dobby.

He knew he could do wandless magic when he accidentally summoned a glass of water just by staring at it.At first he was confused about how he did it but then he studied about it in one of the books from potter library and since then he has been finding all his answers from books.

After a pop sound dobby appeared in front of him.

"Master called for dobby..what can dobby do for master harry??"asked the elf.

"Dobby can you please get me something to eat?"asked harry.

"Dobby will get food for master this instant"saving so with a pop dobby disappeared and harry sat on his bed.

Within a few mins dobby returned back with a plate of food and gave it to harry.

"Thanx dobby I will do it from here you may go and rest"harry said.

"Master is very kind to dobby"dobby said

"You deserve it dobby....go and get some rest"harry said with a kind smile.

After dobby left harry devoured his meal and with a wave of his hand vanished the dishes then with a wave of his hand he summoned the glass of water and drank it.

With a twist of his fingers he switched of the lights and slept.

19th August1998,

Harry was all ready in his plain white T-shirt with a plain black jeans and white Converse.He took pleasure in dressing in the muggle clothes.

After setting his jet black hairs one last time he left his room to go to the fireplace so that he could floo to the Snape Manor for the dinner.

As he reached the fireplace he heard a voice he so wanted to avoid.

"Where are you going at this time and why are you dressed like muggles?"came the voice of his father James Potter.

"I am heading off to my friend's for dinner"he said.

Before his father could ask anything his mother called for him and seeing the opportunity harry quickly flued to Snape Manor.

The green flames emerged in the fireplace and Harry entered in the living room of the Snapes.

Hermione rushed and tackled him in a hug which he gladly returned.

Then Helen Snape neé Granger took him in a hug.

"Good to see you Mrs.Snape"Harry greeted politely.

"Good to see you Harry dear"she replied.

"Hello Professor Snape"Harry politely greeted his professor and Hermione's dad.

"Hello potter"he replied.

"Come on Sev he has got a name"interjected Helen.

"It's fine Mrs Snape"Harry said.

"No it's not...Severus stop calling him potter his name is harry"said Helen.

"Fine I will call him harry"he said raising his hands in surrender.

"Let's have dinner harry you must be hungry"Helen said.

The four of them took their seats and helped themselves with the food.

"How is everything at home harry?"asked Helen.

"It's fine"he said with a fake smile.

"Oh how I wish to knock some sense in your parents...they can't keep doing this to you.. they need to realise you are their son"she said angrily.