Quidditch

It took about two months for the whole school to forget that the BWL is in the school with them but soon everyone got busy with their studies .Hayden got to learn a lot of things about his brother, first of all he is in slytherin,not only that but is every professors favourite as he is the top of his class in every subject, even the greasy old dungeon bat favours him a bit neglecting the fact that he is a potter.His best friend is Hermione Snape the dungeon bat's daughter who is by the way a griffindor.He is also the youngest seeker in a century and a amazing one as well.Because of him Slytherin has been winning the Quidditch cup as well as the House Cup consequently for the past 3 years.He is a bit sad that since he has joined school harry hasn't come to have a talk with him even for once and even if their paths crosses he ignores him as if they don't know eachother. He and harry don't have a close relationship at all,they hardly talk to eachother but he wishes to have a bond with his brother.

He has never seen Harry play Quidditch and today he is directly going to play against him.From what all he has heard about his brother's game then he knows he doesn't stands a chance against him but still preparing himself to face him.If he doesn't wins the game he sure knows that he could watch him play and learn from him.

Sitting in the Griffindor table he was all nervous and couldn't eat anything while he can see his brother sitting on the Slytherin table and having his breakfast as if today is a normal day.

"Good luck today potter don't worry you won't be seriously injured today as your brother is in the opponent team so he may show you some mercy"saying so snape left his black cloak billowing behind him.

After what felt like an hour both the teams where on the Quidditch field standing infront of eachother.Madam Hooch asked them to greet eachother by shaking hands to show sportsmenship.Hayden shook hands with his brother but their was no emotion on his face,he didn't even looked at him,or even gave him a nod like he gave to other players.

Everyone mounted on their brooms and with a whistle everyone flew and then Madam Hooch released the quaffle and the game began.

Hayden was amazed to see how quickly the players were scoring points.

"And Angelina Jhonson throws the quaffle off the loop and Griffindor gets 10 points,now the quaffle goes to katie bell and she gives amazing pass to Angelina,Flint missing the quaffle,and Angelina goes towards the loop missing the buldgers and AGAIN Griffindor gets 10 points,Griffindor with a lead of 20 points,Slytherin yet to score"comments Lee Jordan.

"Potter go and get the Snitch before Harry gets it"says Oliver wood to Hayden and he comes back from his gazing and starts looking for the snitch and sees harry already chasing it on his Nimbus 2000,he flews towards him on his Nimbus 2001 a gift from his father for making it in the Griffindor team in his first year.Hayden flews beside Harry but harry doesn't even glances at him and just focuses on the snitch.Both the brothers are know elbow to elbow flying beside eachother chasing the golden snitch.

The snitch goes up in the air much higher so does Harry and Hayden.

"Both the Potter brothers chasing the Snitch Slytherin yet to score points,Griffindor leading with 50 points,and hayden out flows Harry,Harry lagging behind him crosses him within a blink of an eye,Harry Potter in his usual natural form on his broom"says Lee Jordan.

The snitch flows more higher and now all the eyes on the Potter brothers watching who is going to catch the snitch.Everyone sees this as an opportunity to see the talent of the BWL against their residential star player.

As the Snitch flows even higher Harry jumps up in the air from his broom to catch the snitch and with a wide stretch his fingers finally grasps the little devil and then quickly jumps on his broom and races down and lands on the ground raising his hands and showing the snitch to everyone.