I. Prologue

Many people wanted to have the ability to go back in the past or to see the future, for them to change it or for them to stop something bad from happening. But we all know that all of these things are impossible ─for now.

There are still many things that had yet been to be discovered, to happen, and to take place. Maybe not now or tomorrow, or even in the succeeding years. But we all know that this thing will happen in the right time at the right place, and that is what we call destiny or tadhana.

Do you believe in such things? Kasi ako, oo. Naniniwala ako na lahat ng mga bagay ay kailangang mangyari dahil sa isang rason, at tanging tadhana lamang ang nakakaalam at makagagawa nito. Pero hanggang ngayon, 'di ko parin malaman ang rason kung bakit ako mayroong ganitong kakaibang abilidad.

I don't know why I got this ability ─or should I say powers?

All I know is that I have to keep this ability to myself and not interfere with people, lalo na sa kanilang nakaraan at kapalaran. Only I can do this by avoiding them, especially their eyes and hands.

..for this ability to see these things commences with the eyes and hands.

This is my story. A clairvoyant's story.

04/14/15