11. I don't love her

Start from the beginning

Later, I was given another dress. It was quite comfortable when compared to the previous one. A tight V-neck backless red maxi. I requested Dhamini and Bhoomi to look after my minaret and keep him involved which Dhamini accepted enthusiastically. Nevertheless, my bodyguard's eyes were stuck not on me but Prem. I wish that this photoshoot should go with serenity. 

The next six hours passed with the trail of two different dresses and some hundred different pose pictures. I got tired but Prem was as active as he was six hours before. He said it was common for him as it was his passion. He learned from me that I have zero interest in modeling and doing it for my father's happiness. He was a friendly and jovial person like Maan but his gaze to see me was not like Maan's. 

Intermittently, my brain kept wandering to the incident that happened in my changing room. What would have happened if we hadn't gone disturbed? That was one beautiful feeling that I hadn't pertained to, till now. I peeked at my minaret. Though Dhamini tried to keep him distracted by showing their magazines and her not-so-good outfit designs, Shaurya kept his gaze static at me for a minute then at Prem. He argued with him when he said I should have just pomegranate juice for lunch. Our kiss and the early morning makeout session said that he has feelings for me. Maybe he is going back because of the social status gap between us. In that case, I should approach him and clarify things that I am interested in average people. Before it gets late, I will express my feelings for him.

"Sai, energy. I want stiffness, attitude...a passion in your body," he yelled for the hundredth time. "And stop getting distracted!" He said gazing at the person, on whom my eyes and focus were fixed. 

"I am tired, Prem!" I voiced out for the umpteenth time in the past three hours. To speak frankly, I start to get tired from the first hour of the photoshoot initiation. 

He leaned toward me without regarding my privacy and requested, "Angel please!" I spun my head to check on my bodyguard. "Why do you keep looking at him?" 

"I...umm."

"Whatever focus." I nodded. Forgetting everything, I got involved in the photoshoot for the next thirty minutes.

"Finish for today!" He announced and I felt relieved and released a long sigh. I sat on a chair and Prem came to stand in front of me. I grabbed a water bottle from the coffee table in front of me and gulped it. I am tired and hungry too.

"So. When are we meeting again?" he asked checking me and the pictures on his camera. 

I avoided his gaze, "I have my exam next week so probably after exams, I will resume."

He stopped checking the pictures and looked at me. "I mean our date."

I flexed my hands on my chest and act to think then replied, "I don't remember saying yes."

Smiling slightly, he quirked his lips, "You will." And pecked my cheek. 

I sent him a murderous glare, "Prem, don't repeat it!" Saying I tilt my head at Shaurya, mentally wishing that he shouldn't have noticed the kiss. And to my luck, he was nowhere. 

"Hmm...is your bodyguard your boyfriend?" I heard his inquiry and found his face tilting toward the direction where Shaurya stood for the past six hours. I squeezed the bottle's belly contemplating, mine and Shaurya's relationship. To define, I find nothing but a pure form of lusty attraction without any feelings or emotions from his side and a ton of expectations from my side. 

My thoughts are so extreme that I imagine a wedding, two kids, a small car, and a cottage. And a wish to live happily ever after with him. Only with him. But I doubt, does he wants the same with me.