Chapter 8

Ally's POV

I'm so happy that I finally have my best friend running by my side again. It feels like old times when we first shifted.

|FLASHBACK|

"Ally can we please go for a run?"

"Jade we just got done with one like 15 minutes ago."

"Ally please I love watching the trees fly by. The breeze that blows through fur. Please Ally because you love me."

"Fine you butt sucker! CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!!"

|FLASHBACK ENDS|

We were both 10 and we had shifted a week before. She always wanted to be in the woods going full speed testing her limits. She always enjoyed watching the trees fly by and jumping off rocks and sides of trees. She is my best friend and I still can't believe that she left her family for me.

"Jade, Why did you leave everything you had for me?" I ask her while we sit around a campfire eating the little food she brought.

"Ally, to be honest, it was about time, I need to get out in the world and find my mate. I know he's out there but he's not going to just show up at my door step in the Hollow Creek Pack so I need to walk to his instead. There's no Prince Charming on a white horse to save me from my castle this time Allz." She sighed and leaned on my shoulder for support.

"Well okay if that's what you have to do then I support you. You get some sleep and I'll have first look out. Love you Jade."

"Goodnight Ally."

|TIME SKIP|

It had just hit dawn and Jade just couldn't get up last night for her watch. So needless to say I took her shift and didn't get any sleep. I really don't mind I asked a lot of her yesterday and I really didn't expect her to jump up and not go running home again.

"Good morning Ally." She says as she gets up from sleeping stretching, yawning and rubbing her eyes.

"Good morning Jade. Listen during your shift last night some of the guards came looking for you they ran west so we have to continue going and make sure they don't follow."

"Okay"

As we shift we take off towards my new lovely pack.

|TIME SKIP|

We have ran half the day and we finally reach the boarders of the Silver Blood pack. We start to get closer to the territory line when we get surrounded by 15 male wolves.

Aw crap we aren't marked Ally and neither is Jade. Jayzie states clearly on edge.

Shut up I'm trying to help the situation!

I start to growl from deep within my chest when a loud growl of authority sends shivers running up and down my spine and through every blood cell in my body.

"Stand down, mate" Damn, him again.

I growl again and keep my eyes on him and circle Jade to make sure she stays safe.

Movement starts to my left and I pounce knowing someone is trying to get me to stand still for their precious alpha.

"ENOUGH OR YOUR FRIEND DIES!!!" He screams full of venom and authority once again. I quickly turn my oversized head to see jade pinned down by three wolves on her back one has his joules wrapped around her throat.

She looks at me with a frightened look and starts to whimper. I look at him and give him a growl and start to stalk towards him.

"Oh sweet mate, you can't attack me your wolf won't allow it."

Growl growl growl

Ally you need to stop I won't let you hurt him

For the second time today... SHUT UP!!

"Shift right now before you do something you'll regret." The wolf that is on top of Jade starts to close his jaws tighter around her neck and her eyes start to flutter closed.

I shift and I throw on the blanket I had with me last night.

"Please stop your hurting her." I whimper.

"Now mate what am I going to do with you? You keep running off and not giving a shit about how my wolf would feel. You don't understand how worried he has been. So much that it makes me sick. Now it's time to make the right decision take your friends place in the dungeon or have her killed and you get to live a comfortable life style with nothing or anybody to turn to. How does that sound sweet naive little girl?" He tries saying with out blowing a fuss.

I looked at Jade and I didn't need any second thoughts, "I'll take her place in the dungeon." I say and lower my head to look at the grass in between my feet and thrust my wrists forward so they can take me away.

Clap clap clap

"Very well done so loyal. I think you might be the one. Expect more tests like this. To become my mate and Luna you must be the exact way I want you to be."

Oh gods why did you pick me?

A/N: Hey guys I know it's been a while but this is my busy part of the year I have school and dance and friends and stuff so sorry if it takes me a while. Comment and vote. Love you guys 😘😘😍😍 *muah*