Chapter 4

Ally's POV

I turn the sink on and put hot water into a cup for Zö. It has been two long days of going back and forth from the pack house back to the cave. I can't focus in school because I can't stop thinking about Zö and wondering what she is doing and how she is doing.

When Jade and I got back to the cave Zö got sick. So we went to the pack doctor and made him swear that he wouldn't tell anyone, not even the alpha. He has been giving us medicine and other things that will help her get better. Yes, us werewolves have super fast healing but that doesn't mean it heals us when we are sick.

Jade and I are now sitting in 3rd period waiting for class to start and I really need to get back to Zö. Ya Jade thinks I'm crazy for being so attached but I can't help it. It's like my wolf feels like she is the mother of Zö and has to protect her. It drives me insane.

"Jade, I can't stand this anymore I'm ditching school to go see how Zö is doing. Will you tell me what we did for the rest of school when you get back to the cave?" I ask her in a hurry so I can leave before the bell rings.

"Ya ya whatever do your thing miss mama." She says clearly annoyed with me.

"Thanks so much Babe, Love you!" I yell to her as I run out of class and out the back door. I hurry and run to the woods, strip and take off.

|TIME SKIP|

As the cave comes into view, I smell alpha. Oh shiz oh shiz! WHAT DO WE DO!!!!! Jayzie, my wolf, practically yells in my head. Shut up and I'll think of something! When I see the big black wolf I shove my snout into the dirt and roll over onto my back to show that I'm submitting to him. He grunts in approval.

'Why do I smell rouge?' He pounds through my head. Jayzie whimpers at his loud alpha tone.

'I have been wanting to show you something but you would have to leave this area so I can get it ready.' I quietly whisper through the pack link. 'Well I'll meet you here in 20 minutes don't disappoint me, Ally.' He snorts and trots away.

I quickly shift and put clothes on and run through the vines. "Zö I'm back." I yell. "Back here." I hear her yell. I walk back to her room and see she is getting ready. She is wearing blue jeans, brown cowgirl boots, a white flannel and her black cowgirl hat. Ya you could say she's from the country.

"Zö you need to be ready in 20 minutes to meet my alpha and hopefully you're soon to be alpha. He will most likely bring his beta, head warrior, third-in-command, and his 'Luna'." I say.

"Okay do I look okay?" She says turning towards the mirror looking herself from head to toe. "Yes Zö you look wonderful. Just remember my alpha doesn't like fakes so be yourself 100%."

I walk with her out of the vines and wait for the "wonderful 5" to get here. In 10 minutes I see a black wolf, a blonde wolf, and three brown wolfs. The black one is Alpha Hunter, the blonde one is "Luna" Roxanna, the other three are Beta Luke, Head Warrior Kolton, and Third-in-command Jake. Why I say Luna in quotation marks is because they aren't really mates. Alpha Hunter had to find his "mate" before he could take over the pack. So he found his "Luna".

Zö and I stand there waiting for them to shift, but they just sit there and growl at us, more likely at Zö. All 5 of them start to circle us and I start to circle Zö warning them if they attacked so would I. Then they would have a very angry Jade to deal with.

"Stop and let me explain." I sigh and put my hands up in submission. "Zö submit or they won't stop." She puts her head down and puts her hands up in the air. "Alpha this is Zö. Jade and I stumbled across her while taking a run. She was fighting another rouge but wasn't doing to well. So we helped her. We were going to bring her to you but she got really sick so we had to wait for her to get better." I explain to him and Roxanna. They go behind the same bush and shift quickly.

"Ally, You and Jade can't be help strange rouges all the time and you know that. I will have to examine her before we decide." He says in a soft tone making sure not to scare Zö. His beta Luke starts to whine and paw at the ground. He flips out when Alpha Hunter starts to get closer to her.

"LUKE SHUT UP AND CALM DOWN THIS IS JUST LIKE ANY OTHER TIME WE EXAMINE A ROUGE!" He yells at Luke. Luke starts to growl and runs over to Zö and I, he grabs Zö and takes off. Jayzie started to take over and it happened to quickly. Next thing I know I have Luke's throat in my mouth ready to kill him.

"ENOUGH! ALLY LET GO, NOW!" He yells at me. I let go of Luke and give him an apologetic look before submitting to the Alphas again for like the third time today.

'Alphas I am sorry Zö has like become Jayzie's responsibility and when Luke just took her without her permission, she flipped.' I try to explain to them.

"Ally I don't want to hear your excuses and I should kill you for trying to kill my Beta and keeping his mate from him. Stop being that selfish girl you turned into once I put you on the Warrior clan." He squeezes through gritted teeth.

'I am truly sorry Alpha Hunter and Luna Roxanna'

"Ally you have left me no choice but to do this. I can't trust you if you keep trying to fight higher ranks. You will become an example for others in the pack and they will try the same thing." He starts.

"Oh hey Alpha, Luna, Ally I'm so glad I found you I really want food and want to watch a movie with my three besties. So Alpha if you could excuse us, we will get out of your way." Jade says, totally clueless of what has just happened. "Jade you need to go I can't handle this if you're here." I says almost breaking down.

"Ally Flower, I Alpha Hunter claim you to be a rouge for the rest of your life and that no pack shall ever claim you. You will soon rot away and die. If I or any of my warriors find you on my territory I will personally kill you and not regret a thing. Anyone who talks to you from my pack will also be killed. I here by banish you from this pack and family."

His words hit me and my mind goes empty, like there isn't a presence anymore. That means my pack link is gone. I finally know what feeling alone feels like.

"NOOO YOU CAN'T DO THIS! THIS IS HER FIRST SLIP UP GIVE HER A CHANCE, ALPHA PLEASE!" I hear Jade in the background. I look at her and she has tears streaming down her face and Kolton and Jake are holding her back. "Jade let me go, forget about me. I'm going to die. I love you forever and always." I say as tears streams down my face. I turn and sprint into the woods not looking back to the home that I have always known and will never know again. I'm leaving my best friend. "Please forget me Jade" I whisper into the sunset.

A/N:

Hey guys how did you like this chapter? Ya or Nah? Well I think I'm going to help you understand my dialogue situations here. So when you see a bold sentence in italics it's the person and their wolf talking. If you see a sentence with 'kajdha' to separate it is through the pack mate or beta link. Then when you see "hofneif" then it is when two or more people are having a conversation. Well if you have questions then message me. Comment and vote! Love you guys *muah* 😍😍😘😘