Chapter 7

Ally's POV

After 2 hours of running I finally make it to my old pack, Hollow Creek Pack, but I can't cross the territory. I lost Mr. Big Bad Alpha and his tracking clowns awhile ago and I just need to wait till there is a gap in their patrol. If I remember correctly it should be any second now.

I see the two guards turn and run away and two more coming into view. Jade must be a boarder patrol now because her scent of coconuts and ocean breeze is floating in the air. Not even a second later she comes into view, her and the wolf are sniffing around wildly probably hot on my scent. Jade finally looks up and makes eye contact with me.

The next thing I know she is hitting the guy, on patrol with her, in the head trying to knock him out. After a pretty good beating the guy is finally laying on the ground still, but breathing.

"Oh my god! It's you! It's really really you!" Jade whisper screams at me.

"I know Jade I'm here to take you with me."

"To where?"

I hesitate but let it out. "The Silver Blood Pack."

"ARE YOU CRAZY!!!!"

"SHHHH! I don't belong here. I got kicked out remember." I scold her.

"Ally why do you want to take me there?"

"My...... Mmmmah.. Mate is there." I try to get out but have a really big problem saying it.

"Ohhhhhhhh Ally I'm so happy for yo-"

"It's not a good thing." I say, cutting her of abruptly.

"What why!? I need to know details."

"He's their Alpha. Also guess what he hasn't even told me his name and locked me in a cell for 12 plus hours. Anyways I need you to come with me I can't live there alone."

"Ally it would be to risky."

"Jade please." I beg giving her my signature puppy dog eyes.

"Ally my family is here I can't just leave them without saying anything."

"I know, but you can still come visit them because you'll still be on good standing terms with your alpha. I just can't live in a house full of murders."

I really need her to come with me. Without Jade I'm only half of myself, half of the warrior I am meant to be. She completes me in ways a mate can't and I need that if I am going to be living and leading this batch of ruthless wolves.

"Fine, meet me back here in 30 minutes I need to pack and say my silent good byes to my family. see you in a bit."

"Thank you sooooo much Jade I don't know what I would do without you."

I honesty thought she wouldn't come with me and drop everything. I was expecting her to say no and tell me I get a 3 minute head start before she contacts for back up and I have to remember to thank her for all she is.

As I watch her retreating figure I think of the girls we have become and the fact that she is dropping her life for me because I asked her too. She is willing leaving behind the place we have called home and grew up in. She is leaving our cave and all the memories of her parents for me. Not many people would do this for anyone. Jade is the most selfless person I know. 

Time slowly trudges forward and I pace a little and decide the best option right now is to hide in a tree just incase the wolf still currently knocked out on the forest floor wakes up or another patrol comes. I pick a good tree and climb onto the biggest branch with the most leaf coverage and sit leaning against the trunk with my legs crossed in front of me. 

My mind starts to wander off and I think about Zo. I wonder if she is okay and doing well. I do remember Alpha saying that Luke was her mate. I hope he is treating her well. I miss her actually. I can't see her again unless I want her killed. Maybe later in life I can come back to my home..

|TIME SKIP|

I'm still resting in the tree with an unconscious breathing guard when I hear a twig break under me. My ears perk up and I sniff the air to make sure I smell Jade's scent. Knowing it's her, I hop from my branch and land right in front of her and she jumps back clearly startled.

"Oh my god, you scared the bejesus out of me."

"Sorry, are you ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be."

We start running the way I came back towards the Silver Blood pack, the pack that I am destined to be Luna of and mated to that thing of a monster.