CHAPTER 3

Ethan Jabez Guavamonte s Pov

                I'm on my office here at the Mansion drinking some expensive wine I brought in Russia. I'm facing the big glass window to look at my mens who's roaming around the Mansion.

I heard a knock on the door but I didn't give a Damn Glance on it. They not important to give an attention as hell tsk!

"Death, the Traitor is already in the basement." My right hand speak, napangisi ako na rinig ko I told you fucker that don't you ever betrayed me if you're not ready to face the Hell.

"What should we do to him?" Inangatan ko Ng kilay Ang Right hand ko, how there him to ask me?

"Are you fucking asking me? For what should you fucking do? What a fucking idiot!" Pikon  na Sabi ko sakayan, kamot ulo Siya tumingin saakin.

"High blood agad." This jerk is like a mosquito he didn't do anything but to a annoy me by his whisper. Bullshit!

"What?!"

"Wala Death, Kako nag aantay na Yung traydor dun na mag hirap sa kamay mo."" Tsk! I put the Glass of wine I'm holding before I walk out of my office, can't wait to torture that fucker.

"Nga pala Death, diba sabi mo kukuha ka ng kotse? Nag recommend yung kaibigan mo sa pilipinas, magaganda daw yung kotse na maappakinaban mo daw yun new release na kotse idia mismo ng  Secretary nya." Hmm,  Wenstio Car Company? Rank to in the business world no but.

"Inform him that we will arrive in Philippines tomorrow afternoon, make sure the latest car was ready." Because I don't want to stay longer in that country.

"Roger."

We here at the entrance of the basement. My men open the door so I entered the room where  that traitor's Blood will shed.

Pag kapasok ko ng basement, nalito ko siya nakaupo habang nakatali sa armchair Yung mga kamay nya. Tsk! Of of my trusted person in my company tsk tsk!

"How's the Feelings Lucas? It's good? Did you hear Satan already welcoming you in bell."

He look up to me with his pathetic jerk, tsk! If you didn't betrayed me di ka malalagay sa kinalalagyan mo ngayun, but you did idiot!.

"I'm begging Sir, forgive me I beg sir Ethan." Beg? The hell I care I you will beg. I'm deaf for the people who beg like a trash tsk!

"Beg until you die, I don't care." Ngising Sabi ko, sinenyasan ko mga tauhan ko na simula na, I minute later Lucas shouting because of pain from electric energy na naka connect sa upuan.

"Death, di lang pala pang nanakaw ang ginawa nyan, lahat Ng malalaking client mo Siniraan ka dun kaya muntik nang bumaksak nah kumpanya mo, isama mo na yung sa malaking Casino mo na nawalan ng mas napakalaking halaga." This shit really getting into my nerve. The electric was stop I took the knife on the table and walk nearly to my target.

"Who with you." Hindi tanong kundi utos, Hindi nya naman magagawa ang lahat nang yun kung wala kasama eh

"I-I'm not with everyone else sir, I'm alone." Hmm.  I cut one of his fingers in his right hand.

"Nice loyalty Lucas."  Well I don't care I Lost a billions dahil every day tumatanggap ang Ang mga company ko ng billion billion na halaga, not just everyday dahil Oras Oras yun

"I will give you a chance to tell me who with you." Change my ass! While talking to him binabalatan ko Ang balat nya sa kanang braso nya.

Shouting because of pain is freaking Good in my ears, specially when they beg for mercy but I don't give a damn.

I saw a Hammer on the table, kinuha ko toh hmm, I think thiis is good weapon . I smile at him a devil smile.

"Since your a thief we should give a punishment to your hands right?" I saw a fears on his face, and he also pee on his pants.

Minartiryo ko Ang kamay nyo I didn't stop hanggat di nadudurog ang buto nya. All I here is he's screaming because of pain, I took the icepick to get his eyes before I put it on his mouth.

"Delicious?" Ngising Sabi ko sakanya even he didn't see because he don't have a eyes now.

"Again who with you."

"Di mag sasalita yan Death. Ikaw na nag sabi loyal Yan gusto atang matapos ng maaga ang buhay nya eh" I lost my patient to this shit. I wear my gloves I because I hate fucking virus. I pull his tongue and cut it before putting it inside his mouth I make sure that he shallow before I let him go.

Bibigyan ng senyas ni Jace ang mga tauhan ko na ilabas ang dapat ilabas. Apat sa tauhan ko Ang nag nalabas Ng dalawang medyo may kalakihang galong. Ang unang galon ay binuhos na agad kay Lucas, and what do we expect? Of course he screaming again because his skin has borned by the acid. And the next galon was a alcohol pour over his body what a nice scene.

"After that bring him to Hell. My lion was already hungry." I told to Jace before leaving the basement.

"Our flight is tomorrow at 4am, I already told to Eros to prepare that new release expensive car's. " I didn't respond to him I continue leaving the basement. 

I walk into my room to clean myself because I smelled like shit, and I hate it. Damn tiring day I wanted to rest.

If only my sister's was here I won't be tired because of her smile. But because of those fuckers who killed my sister I lost her. And I swear I will those who killed my sister the Princess of Guavamonte.

I swear I will them living in the Hell. Hindi ko parin Sila tatantana kahit saan lupalop pa ng impiyerno yan. They took my sister's life, my sister's have a lot dreams it's fucking 3 years since the day they kill her.

She's only 11 year old that time. She died with our parents in front of me. And that day was started the nightmare of my Life.

=======================================

Good evening hope you enjoy reading❤