34.The Happy News

Start from the beginning

"We are going to be parents. Jimin is pregnant. "

"WHAAAAAAATTT???
HOWW? I mean WHENN HYUNGGG.. "
shouted taehyung.
Jungkook's mouth opened wide because he didn't expected this to happen soon.

Jungkook stood up and hugged his brother tightly. Both of their eyes tearing up in between.

"Hyung congratulations.
I'm so so so damn happy. A baby to our family. Oh god I can't wait to hold the baby. He or she will be the cutest hyung ,just like you."

"But you are my first baby kookie. Always and forever. "
said jimin and hugged jungkook tightly.

Jimin himself is a gynaecologist but due to his hectic schedule nowadays he didn't notice the changes happening to himself. But after feeling nauseous and tired for a week, he took a test and it came out positive.
It's been 2 months 2 weeks since he is been pregnant.

"There is another happy news too. As tae and kookie said they're fine on getting married next months. So the date is fixed. It's on September 6th if you are also ok with it. "
said Namjoon.

"YESSSS IT'S PERFECTLY OK. "
shouted taehyung due to excitement.

"Wait, baby.. Are you ok with it. If not, we can change the date. "
asked taehyung to jungkook who is having a shy smile.

"No no no this date is ok. I only have exams till August 25th. So I'm ok with this. "
Said jungkook.

After both the happy news jimin and yoongi went back to their apartment that yoongi brought just before their marriage after having dinner.

              ×××××××××××××

[I'm sorry for this time skips. I needed to rush to their marriage and after life. Because I found this boring. So there will be some more time skips.I guess you guys are ok with it.
Do comment your opinions. ]

~~~

2 Days before the wedding day.

Jungkook is standing in the balcony on his bedroom staring at the sunset while calling taehyung who had to do an important operation today too.

After their wedding, taehyung and jungkook will go for honeymoon in Maldives. Because jungkook loves Maldives so much.

Kookie: "Hello hyungie, when will you be back? "

Tae: Baby, I'll be back within an hour. By that time, get ready. We are going somewhere.

Kookie: REALLY!!! Is it a date my hubby?

Tae: You can say that. Now get ready. Hurry hurry.

Kookie: okie hubby. Take care and drive safely.

Jungkook cut the phone and went to take a bath before getting ready for their date.

He was really missing their dates and picnics on weekends and off days.
Because for the last month, Taehyung was so busy in hospital and jungkook were having his final exams. So they didn't got any time to go out and enjoy.

Both of them are so excited for their before wedding date.

Jungkook got ready and now waiting for his hyungie to come.

*ting*

Jungkook took his phone after hearing the message notification.

Hubby❤

Come on baby.

I'm waiting outside.

                                    Koo baby💓