Chapter 13

"Go, Try to get the person that you love..It's worth trying isnt it?" Taki cheered Niki on. Expressing his support in his own way as he patted Niki's head. He may had been younger than him but he certainly was mature.

Niki was ready as he ever will be. Prepared to steal Jungwon away. Only problem is though how?

He confidently marched out of the school,looking like he was headed to war. He flicked his jacket and stroked his hair as he walked out.

What the heck is this? A book?? Taki thought to himself mocking the older as he stupidly walked out.

" Oi, there is still 2 hours till class ends!!" Taki belted. Niki hurriedly braked. Almost falling over from doing so. He had a embarrassed look plastered on his face. He looked back at Taki in the hallway. He was crossing his arms and clicking his tongue.

Tsk Tsk.

Niki moonwalked back to Taki,trying to make it seem as natural as possible. Doing his best not to seem even more stupid and absurd.

"This is why I gave up my crush on you..,tsk tsk." Taki groaned. "Let's just get to class moron." He looked at Niki and rolled his eyes. Niki read the room and just followed.

______________

" Where the hell have you guys been?!" Daniel cried. " Stop being so immature, It's not like you'd die without us." Taki said in an annoyed manner.

" Well as a matter of fact I may aswell have had, I got partnered with such a weird senior for fencing class.!" Daniel complained.

"Choi Yeonjun that clown..! He kept shaking his bum while we were practicing parry's and ripostes." He whined,his eyes were crying but no tears fell

Taki just ignored his dumb complaints only focusing on what was going on with Niki. He had a worried expression on his face as he furrowed his eyebrows.

You're gonna be okay.

_______________________

Class ended late in the afternoon.School was now out. Taki and Daniel went home first in their carriage.Niki was just waiting for their carriage to arrive and take him home.

After a few minutes his carriage had finally arrived. He ran to it at lightning speed,opening the door and quickly hopped in. The carriage shook intensely.

It was a long way back to his respective home. The color pink filled the sky as the sun was about to set. The birds were chirping sounds of music as Niki rode home.

He finally arrived home. The carriage dropped him off at their large garden just a few feet away from their front door. Maids opened the door for him and he was welcomed by many servants referring to him as the 'young master'.

He threw his bag and coat on the floor for the maids to pick up and quickly rushed to his father's study upstairs.

I know what to do.!

He burst the door open. "Father.!" He yelled. "Boy..,how dare you yell in this household." A man who looked like he was in his thirties spoke.

Niki took some deep breaths. He was panting nonstop from his crazy run. His brother was also inside the room with his father, eyeing him as he gasped for air.

" Oh brother,as improper as always." A tall man spoke.It was his brother Hyunjin. He was dressed lavishly and his hair was soft as silk.He had a nice physique with pale skin.

Niki cleared his throat and quickly fixed his posture. He stood infront of his father ready to speak. He was a bit nervous since his older brother was in the room. He always had a way of pressuring people by not even doing anything.

"Father..I have a request." Niki finally spoke up,almost choking on his own words from nervousness. His sweat was dripping and his palm was sweaty. He clenched his fist trying not to look like a wreck.

" Oh Niki..or should I say Riki? How could you be so brazen to even think of asking father for a reque -" He was cut off by their father. He raised his hand signaling Hyunjin to stop talking.

"Very well father." He replied to the gesture. He backed up and stood beside their father's table. "What is it that you want..?" Their father spoke,curious about what Niki's request would be.

Niki swallowed his saliva,preparing himself to speak infront of his father. " I would like to work in Park Jeongseong s mansion.." He mumbled. His voice got less audible the more he went in to the sentence.

"Pfft..!" Hyunjin burst laughing ." You can't be serious brother! You're hilarious." He chuckled like there was no tomorrow.

"T-think about it..! Dont you guys hate the royal family.? I could s-spy on them for you..yeah."Niki proposed. He was hoping for a good answer from his strict father and malicious brother.

Silence filled the room for a few moments.
Hyujin's eyes looked serious and he had a poker face on. He was incredibly impossible to read for Niki. And like father like son,both of them had a stern look on their face.

"Alright..! I've thought about it,Fine it will be beneficial to our family any way."

"I agree with father,but you must report to us back about their actions." Hyunjin made his own proposal. Always having horrible intentions behind everything he does was just his character.

"I'll arrange some things with a few people." Hyunjin assured. He left the room to go write letters to a few people.

Niki was both terrified and estatic. He was worried about the things that he would be asked to do,on top of that lying to Jungwon. But his mind was filled with his romantic feelings for Jungwon. And at the moment He was the one he most looked forward too.