Scene 1 - Alias Investigations

Start from the beginning

Maria stopped washing the pan in her hand and stared out the window in mute silence as the water ran from warm to freezing cold.
Jerking the plug out of the sink while the discards flush away, drying her hands. Maria remained in that quiet abyss for a few minutes, allowing her to think. "You know what kit .. just go ..." she surrendered softly biting her tongue, not at all a bit pleased.

In spite of her words, kit sensed she was holding back. Turning upwards along the stairs and back into her room.
The bag she started to pack still gaped open, half-full on the trunk at the base of her bed. Dragging back out the two small suitcases from under her bed and began to fill them again with clothes from the closet and whatever she thought was important to bring back with her.
It's been months since the last time she packed really anything since coming back down home to louisiana. Having moved up to New York after a very heated argument, kit never thought she'd come back or very much the reasoning for her to be brought back.
Refolding every and each letter, closing each and every journal left in her sleepless wakened eyes. Packed and stuffed away in her purse in hopes for some answers along her trip.

She was dressed in all black again from a turtleneck to heavy boots despite the heat of the early afternoon.
Kit moved in rhythm with the music playing in her head, packing away softly as she hummed along,

"Andante, Andante
Tread lightly on my ground..." She closed the lid and jerked the suitcase off the bed, hefting it down the hall and quietly down the stairs. Careful to not let the heels of her black combat boots make such noise, she headed across living room and out the door mumbling. "...Andante, Andante
Oh please, don't let me down.."

Before someone balked from the other hallway, "Hey kitkat, wait."
With a frustrated groan and a mind scratching vinyl record, kit turned, looking over her shoulder and there carol was with a waddle to her walk, wrapped in a plush blue robe with a towel on her head.
"I thought I told you to stop calling me that" kit murmured, tucking her hands in her back pockets and shuffled her feet, the color in her face deepening.

"Not in the slightest." She smiled tenderly, removing the towel from her hair and shaking out her locks. "But can you just, you know take it easy with .. maria at least"

Kit light green eyes that showed her soul so brightly widened looking slightly taken aback, as she connected what carol ment by 'taking it easy'.
"I am, she's the one who likes to argue"

"Kitka... kit," carol corrected herself "I'm serious, your not the only one who lost someone. Your mother was the closet thing maria had to a real family and she was there for you when you decided to drop by after .. you know"

Closing her eyes for a few precious seconds, kit breathed deeply of the clear air and listened to the sound of the creek darting over rocks - swirling against it's banks. letting her breath out in a long annoyed sigh. "Look, I won't be back for a day or two maybe three so don't wait up."
Tucking away a lock of her black platinum blonde hair, slamming the door and resting the back of her head against it, wondering how long this would continue before her head exploded.

Ahead was nothing but a narrow dirt road lined with mature live oak trees. A short walk up and into the mud from the house. While suddenly a great noise was heard not far up beside it. The sounds of fighting, grunts, growls, and gnashing of teeth was found down by the waters.

Stoping in her tracks halfway from her home to find the eldest Wilson child sam trying to fix up his family old boat.
The wilson family had lived and help build this neighborhood for as long as she can remember, practically growing up together and being the brother she never had.
Spending every and all summers on his parents paul & darlene fishing boat they used to capture the seafood they sell through there very own wilson family seafood self made company now owned by his sister sarah and her two sons.
After the Wilsons passing a riff grew between sam and kit, growing distant for while up till her return home after a much needed escape and her mother passing.