Chapter 5:

I ran up to my room. As I entered I realized that I had super pets in my room, suPETs if you will. What was I supposed to do? First I decided I wanted to find out more. So I took the pets one by one into my bathroom to investigate. First I took the caterpillar because I knew she could tell me what was going on. As I picked up her cage she began to talk,"What are you doing? Where are you taking me? What are you going to do to me?" " Relax, I'm just taking you into the bathroom so I can talk to you without the other pets around," I told her. She relaxed a bit, but I could tell she didn't completely believe me, and definitely didn't trust me. I knew I had to be careful with my questions. First I asked her how this happened. She told me that the mystery dude (that is what I am calling him from now on) sprinkled powder on their food, which I already knew, then left. Suddenly, all the pets could think about was that food and they all rushed over to eat it. Then, the next thing they knew they had superpowers. I pretty much knew all of that already, but it still helped to get her perspective. Next, I brought in the elephant, wanting to investigate her freezing powers. She froze everything she touched. I took a hand-held mirror and tossed it lightly at her and it turned into solid ice the second it touched her body. I decided I should put her back in the cooler so that she didn't freeze anything in my bathroom. I kept investigating for the rest of the day. At least until my aunt told me I should get some rest. Tomorrow, I would find out more.