Chapter 3: What in the World was in that Powder?

I woke up the next day and remembered I needed to check on the pets. I got dressed, did my hair in French braid, and went down to check on them. I was downstairs now, approaching the day care room when I got a good enough view to see in. I had NO words. I quickly pulled the shades down so no one could see the pets. We opened in one hour and I definitely didn't want anyone to see this! I had been taking French online for three years now and was very fluent in speaking, but not so much at writing. I tried my best to write a sign that said pet shop closed for the day in French, but I was not sure if I wrote it correctly, so I also wrote it is English.

After that had been taken care of I dashed into the pet shop. The pets in there were a caterpillar named Kate, a rabbit named cottontail, a baby leopard named Lauren, a baby elephant named Elle, a baby bear named teddy, and three ladybugs named pok-a-dot, Mrs. Ladybug, and Rosie. I rubbed my eyes and pinched myself like a million times. I couldn't believe this was actually happening. Every single animal seemed to have a super power. Suddenly, I seemed to love animals. The baby leopard had super speed and could run three times as fast as a full-grown leopard. The ladybugs all had telekinesis. The baby bear could fly. The baby elephant could freeze things. The rabbit could jump 50 feet in thE air. The only one that didn't seem to have a super power was caterpillar. Suddenly, I realized I was completely wrong. The caterpillar started to talk to me. Could this day get any more weird?