Chapter 14

Preciously—

“No my glasses!” Tycen yelled as he saw his glasses Vanessa had given him being trampled by the unwavering students. He sighed and began hitting Romayne, “You half-witted man whore let go!”

“If I let go, don't you think you're going to fall smartass.” Ray replied, Tycen didn't care though.

“Let me go! I need my glasses and I don't have money for new ones!” He thrashed violently on his shoulder, forcing Ray who has by now reached an empty hallway to drop him down.

Tycen's first instinct was to run out but, Romayne Kensington had other plans. Before Tycen could even step off, Ray's strong hand grasped his wrist and pulled him back. Slamming his fragile body against the wall.

“Why can't you just be quiet and stop acting like a damn earthworm?” His hold grew tighter and Tycen sighed.

“Respectfully, I would not have to behave like a fish out water of you were not kidnapping me and taking me to god knows where. So frankly, Romayne, I have a right to behave this way.” Tycen replied then folded his lips inside him mouth, Ray growled.

“You're starting to irritate my soul Tycen” Again he picked him up and threw him on his shoulder, Falcon and Nikolai are getting closer. He has to leave. And he knows where exactly to take him.

Arriving in the locker rooms where the boys go to shower after being in the pool all day, he again dropped Tycen and pushed him. This time he stumbled and fell into a pile of unused swim gear and boxes, he groaned and looked up.

Tycen paused, Romayne only stood over him. Staring blankly.

‘What does he want from me? It's bad enough he is in my favourite club, and I'm going to be missing club due to his best friend's ludicrous welcoming party bullshit. And now he's here to further annoy me? Moon Goddess, why is nothing working out in my favor.’

Tycen didn't move, he remained in one spot, staring at Ray.

He suddenly began to growl at him and barred his teeth canines, his eyes changing from brilliant golden-yellow to red. Tycen wondered again, ‘What does this mad man want from me now?’

“Stand up Tycen.” Ray said in more like a commanding tone. His voice sounding as if he is straining. Tycen squinted his eyes, though not completely blind and can see enough, his figure still isn't one hundred percent clear to him. Also, the dullness and hideous wall does not make this dilemma easier.

“I feel comfortable, Romayne. But I don't feel comfortable with you being here, how about you do us both a favor and dismiss yourself?” Tycen sat up and crossed his arms and legs.

Romayne smirked then chuckled, it soon transformed into a laugh as he ran his left hand through his black rooted and fire brown end curly hair. He, is now approaching Tycen who didn't move at first but was afraid.

‘Please don't let him beat me up again, please don't let him beat me up again, please don't.’ He silently pleaded as the tall boy edged closer, now standing over him he kneels down and to Tycen's surprise he begins crawling in his direction.

He would horrified, “No no! What are you doing, go away. Demon begone begone!” he looked around searching for anything to hit Romayne with, he took up some goggles and threw them at him but he caught every single one and threw them aside like nothing.

When Tycen turned to grab something else, Romayne had already climbed on top of him.

Briefly his heart skipped a beat, now Tycen does identify as gay but he...well, due to him being an Omega, no guy looked his way.

So, this is the first time someone is on top of him, and Tycen never thought that it would've been, Romayne Kensington. The Bad Boy of K-Swiss Highschool. The straightest guy ever who always has females following him around begging for his undivided attention, love and affection.