Chapter 4

“Starting from Falcon Dennis, explain to me what exactly happened?” Priscilla Bentley the principal of K-Swiss Highschool pushed her glasses up and glances at each of them.

“Ouch! Vanessa stop.” Tycen removed Vanessa's hands from his face, she's trying to massage his forehead but that isn't working out.

“Sorry Tycen.” she leans on his shoulder and holds his hand.

“Mrs Bentley. These two right here were bullying the new students! As the Head Prefect I stepped in and tried to help when my dearest ‘cousin’ hit me. They started this fight and they should be punished.” Falcon crossed his legs and fold his arms.

“This dickwad.” Romayne growled but kept quiet when the principal glanced in his direction.

“Sanjay Bright. Romayne Kensington. Is this true?” she takes her glasses off and interlock her fingers, now glancing at them both.

“That she wolf over there disrespected me first. Those two Omegas started this.” Sanjay slings a glare at Vanessa who casted it right back at him.

“(Sighs,) Sanjay Bright and Romayne Kensington. I know you two generated this fight. Falcon, my best student would never lie to me. Now tell me, what happened to this human Omega. Why is he injured?”

“Well m—” Nikolai interrupted Sanjay as he began speaking.

“I, can answer that! Romayne over here slammed his head against a desk. He should get expelled for such things.” Nikolai fold his arms and leaned back.

“Is that true?” Mrs Bentley looked over at Romayne.

“Yeah I did, he hit me with a chair so I hit him back.” Ray replied and gave a insouciant shrug.

“Romayne! This is a human, and you are a future Alpha. Did you get hurt by what he did? No you did not. How could you?”

“B—” she cuts him off.

“No buts! Since it is the first day, I will let you all off lightly. You, human Omega there what is your name?” she opens a book and and picks up a blue ink pen.

“Tycen Roderigo.” he replied.

“Good. Very well then, I want all of you out of my office. And you, Tycen...” she writes something down then hands him a paper.

“Since you're injured you, you will miss out some classes. Show the teachers that pass and also, take it to the nurse now. She will do something about your bruise. Now all of you get out before I change my mind.”

“Yes Mrs Bentley.” they chorus except for Tycen and Vanessa, they nod not knowing her name.

“Come on Tycen.” Vanessa helped him up, a kerchief is wrapped around his head. “I'll get you some new glasses, soon.”

“You seriously don't plan on letting this slide, do you Ray?” Sanjay looks over at him, he nods and smirks slyly.

“You take the chick. I'll take the human. I'm gonna enjoy beating the daylight out of him for sure.”

“As usual Romayne. As usual.” Sanjay starts climbing the stairs first then Ray follows behind.

Who knocks students out the way as he walks. Girls stare at them with desire and adoration in their eyes. Males stare with envy and emulation.

Who wouldn't? Not only is Sanjay Nicklaus Bright the son of Alpha Xavier. He is also Captain of the football team; the Hellhounds, also one of the richest and most spoiled students there. Many students want what he has but, unfortunately cannot have that.