Chapter 11

Previously—

After leaving Romayne standing he walked away, his head hanging low. Not even bothering to pay attention to where he is going, life is always beating the shit out of him even though...

He has never done anything wrong. It isn't his fault he was born human despite having Werewolf parents, it isn't his fault he looks partially feminine.

It isn't his fault he isn't as strong and as athletic as the other male wolves his age. Despite this fact, most people around him treat him as if he was the root of not only his problems... But theirs!

“Hey, watch it rotten blood!” Due to him being in deep thought, he didn't even realize somebody was walking in his direction. The guy snarled at Tycen, staring at him disdainfully and pushed him roughly, he stumbled back but luckily didn't manage to fall.

“I-I didn't see you.” He held his head low and softly said.

“What kind of an apology is that? Apologize now!” He scoffed loud enough for others to look at them.

“I—“ He didn't let Tycen finish.

“You know what, I'm going to report your sorry ass to the god-damn Alpha. He'll know how to deal with you, disgraceful pack addition.” He walked passed him with a smirk dancing on his face.

“No wait! Please don't tell Alpha Xavier please...” Tycen ran and stood before him then pleaded.

“And why exactly shouldn't I, huh?” He folded his arms.

“I-I'm sorry. Please don't tell him I'll do anything you want.” Tycen lowered his gaze glumly.

“Hmm, well then. Some fucking idiot told me to go to the vineyard and a hottie like me can't get my hands dirty so...since you're already dirt and a valueless Omega, go do that shit for me. And after that make wine with them, it's for Sanjay's party.”

“No, I don't wanna do that. I always go, can't you ask for something else?” Tycen whispered the last part and toyed with his fingers. That's when he heard a low, deep growl

“I gave you an order and you outright refuse it? You've grown some wings now huh.” expeditiously the guy raised his hand with now clawed fingers and cut just below Tycen's jawline and on his cheekbone. “Do what I said, I did not ask nor did I stutter. It's an order, you mongrel with rotten blood.”

And just like that he vanished.

Tycen touched his fresh cuts and winced. Taking out his hand kerchief he sops the blood up then picks up the basket he saw leaning against a brick wall.

He is currently at the area where food items, wine, weapons, herbs and etc are stored for future usage.

After taking it up he walked as cautiously as he could, members of the Black Crescent Pack are lazy, lazier than usual.

Wolves aren't even lazy.

They tend to fall asleep at random places and A LOT too. Instead, they bully the weaker pack members especially the Omegas and let them do the work. Why work when Omegas exist anyway?

As Tycen makes his way to vineyard he unsurprisingly spots some of them sleeping on benches, in trees, under trees, just anywhere that seems edible.

“When your life is fucked up, it's just plainly; flatly fucked up.” Tycen dropped the basket and pouted, the sun is merciless today, even some of the leaves on the thriving plants has shriveled.

As much as he hates picking the grapes, it's the only time he feels at peace. Pack members don't bother him out here. And plus, he gets to steal and eat grapes.