Chapter 22

Izuku's pov:

Class ended, and we all made our way back to the dorms. Kacchan went to the kitchen to start dinner and I sat on the couch with everyone else. We played video games for a while, but everyone was so competitive that we decided to stop. 

"Come get some food you damn extras!" Kacchan shouted from the kitchen. We all got up and got ourselves a plate, and thanked Kacchan. We were all eating and talking and having fun when I had to go use the restroom. I got up and made my way to the bathrooms when I suddenly got the feeling as though I was being watched. I stopped in my tracks and turned around, and looked everywhere but I didn't see anyone. I decided to go to my room instead, so I headed up to it. Once inside, I used the restroom, and changed into sweat pants and a t-shirt. I was just chilling on my phone when I heard my door open. My heart leapt out of my throat, and I quickly turned to see Kacchan there. 

"Oh, Kacchan, you-you scared me." I sigh. 

"Why did you leave?" He asked me. I didn't want to tell him about the feeling I had so I just shrugged. 

"I-I guess I just felt like it." I lie. He narrows his eyes at me, so I know he knows I'm lying, but he leaves it alone. 

"Well, I'm going to do my homework and go to bed. You need anything?" He asked me, and I shake my head. 

"Love you, goodnight." I say. 

"Love you too Nerd." He said and left. 

~The next day After school~

Once the bell rang, all seven of us quickly went to the parking lot, and piled into Mina's tiny car. We made our way downtown, talking the whole time.  

When we got to the maze, I decided to stay with Kacchan, and we made our way through the maze together. It took a while, but we ended up being the first out. 

"Hell yeah!" He exclaimed, and I smiled at him. Once everyone else got out, we made our way to a restaurant, and ate. After a busy day, I was tired. 

"Oi, nerd, you look like you're about to pass out." Kacchan noticed when we got back to the dorms. 

"Yeah." I yawn. "I'm tired." I say. 

"Well, you wanna come lay down with me?" He asks, and I nod. I walked with him to his room, and when we laid down, I snuggled close.  

"I love you Kacchan. Thank you for everything." I smile at him. His fingers were going through my hair, and I felt safe in his warm embrace. 

"I love you too, nerd."