Part 7

Hey guys, I am back with another part of "shiva ki raavi".

Read, enjoy and do let me know your views about this part in comment section. 😇

After raavi came back home, shiva went to store as he was confused about what to talk to her. He spent whole day in the store, he didn't even came back for food.
It was night now. Everyone was sleeping. Raavi was walking here and there in the room waiting for shiva.
Raavi-"Ye shiva kaha reh gya. Abhi tak aaya kyu nhi. Kahi maine subah kuchh jyda to nhi bol diya".- she said in tension looking at the main door of house from her room's window.
Raavi-"Raavi Tu bhi na. Kya jarurat thi itna kuchh bolne ki".- she said slapping on her forehead.
Shiva was working in shop as he didn't wanted to come in front of raavi. He closed the shop and took his bike to come back home.
Few minutes later...
He reached in front of pandya house. He was about to enter the house but stopped.
Shiva-"Agar vo chipkali abhi bhi jagi hui hogi to? Kya kahega usse tu shiva? Subah usne jo bhi kaha uska koi jawaab hai kya tere pass?- he asked himself.
He closed his eyes for milliseconds.
Shiva-"Par andar to jana hoga.  Aangan mein hi so jaaunga. Ab raavi aa gyi hai to kamre me to nhi jaa skta".- saying this he entered in house.
Raavi saw him from window. The moment she saw him, a bright smile appeared on her face.
Shiva went to well and got freshen up.
He then went to kitchen to take food.
Raavi saw him going to kitchen as thought in mind.
Raavi:-" Ye to khaane jaa rha hai. Kahi vo laal mirch wali sabji na le le. Laal mirch se to ise khaasi aati hai"- she thought in tension.
[NOTE:- I DON'T KNOW SABJI MEIN LAAL MIRCH DALTI HAI KI NHI😁]
Shiva went to kitchen and took a plate to serve food for himself. Raavi came at the door of kitchen and saw him taking food from back.
He was about to take that laal mirch wali sabji, suddenly raavi dropped the vase kept at the left side of the gate of kitchen intentionally.
Then she hides in the right side.
Shiva heard the noise and turned back to look. He saw the vase and became confused for a moment.
Shiva-"Ye gamla apne aap kaise gir gya"- he said confusingly.
Then he went to pick the vase. At that time, raavi entered in kitchen and replace the container of the laal mirch wali sabji with normal one.
(PS:- Both containers looks same)
She then went out from kitchen from other side.
Shiva took the food and and came out of kitchen. He saw raavi outside of kitchen.
Both kept looking at each other.
Shiva thought in mind:-
Shiva in mind-"Ye abhi tak soyi nhi? Kahi ye mera intezaar to...   Nhi nhi shiva. Aisa kuchh nhi hai. Neend nhi aa rhi hogi isliye jagi hogi".- he thought looking at her. Raavi was also looking at him.
A wave of air passed.
Due to which few hair strands of raavi fell on her face.
Shiva get lost in her beauty.

This song playing as bgm👇

He kept the plate on nearby stool.
He started coming towards raavi. Both were continuously looking at each other.
He came close to raavi. He kept the strands of her hair aside from her face which was blocking his view. He cupped her face from his one hand. Their gaze was still on each other. Suddenly another wave of air passed and it made a glass fall in kitchen.
Hearing the sound, both came back in senses. Both become awkward. Shiva immediately took his food and went to aangan. Raavi went to her room.
He sat on the cot and started eating.
Raavi was admiring him from her room's window.
Shiva felt that someone is gazing at him. He looked at raavi's window. But in Nick time, raavi hides. Shiva didn't find there anyone. He then finished his food and went to sleep on cot. Raavi saw it.
Raavi-"Ye bhoothnath bhi na. Aaj subah to mujhe ghar waapas laane ki zid pakad ke baitha tha. Aur ab jab main aa gyi hoon to mujhse door bhaag rha hai. Gussa main hoon na. To ise to mujhe manana chaahiye. Mere aage pichhe ghumna chahiye. Par ye to ulta aangan me so gya".- she said with an angry pout.
Gaumbi came to switch off the light at the main gate. He saw shiva tossing in cot.
Gaumbi-" Shiva Tu kab aaya dukaan se"?
Shiva sit on the cot.
Shiva-"Gaumbi bss abhi aadhe ghante pehle aaya".
Gaumbi-" Thik hai par tu yaha kyu soya hai? Jaake apne kamre me so"- he said.
Shiva-"Pan gaumbi, kamre mein to vo chipkali hogi na, to main kaise? "- he said in hesitation.
Gaumbi-"Shiva dekh main jaanta hoon ki subah jo hua uski wajah se tu raavi se bhaag rha hai. Par raavi iss rishte ko mauka dena chaahti hai. Tu bhi to isme uska saath de. Ab mujhe kuchh nhi sunna, Tu jaa apne kamre me. Abhi ke abhi"- he said and went to his room.
Shiva went to his room. Raavi was sitting on the bed.

THE END

LOVE FROM ANANYA