Part 3

Hey guys, I am back with another part of "shiva ki raavi".

Read, enjoy and do let me know your views about this part in comment section. 😇

After running from aangan to the room, shiva was walking here and there thinking something in the whole room.

Shiva-"Kya krun, iss maami ki behen ki beti se kaise baat krun. Meri baat to sunne ko taiyaar hi nhi hai vo. Kaise miloon usse. Kuchh soch shiva. Kuchh sochh".- he said.

Suddenly he saw a bracelet on dressing table. He went and picked that bracelet.
Shiva-"Ye to raavi ka hai."- he said looking at the bracelet.
Then he got an idea.
Shiva-"Idea! Aa rha hoon main chipkali "- he said happily.
He went to aangan. Nobody was there. Dhara was making food in kitchen.
Shiva-"Bhabhi main thodi der mein aata hoon"- he said while running towards the main door. Bracelet was in his hand.
Dhara heard his voice.
Dhara-"Arey shiva, lunch to krta jaa".- she said trying to stop him.
But he was already gone.

He was in front of maami's house. He rang the doorbell.
Maami opened the door. The moment she saw shiva, she frowned.
Maami-"Ae, jungli. Tu yaha kya kar rha hai. Jaa yaha se".
Shiva-"Ae maami, jyda bolegi na to teri ye kaali jubaan baahar kheech lunga. Samjhi."- he said threatening her with signing his hand as jabaan baahar 😂.

Shiva-"Apni biwi se milne aaya hoon main. Chal hat saamne se"- he said pushing maami aside.
He entered and went towards raavi's room.
Maami-"Hey mara bhogilal, ye sab ho kya rha hai. Pehle meri raavi uss ghar se aa jaati hai or kuchh batati bhi nhi. Aur ab ye jungli uske piche piche mere ghar aa dhamakta hai. Hey bhogilal, meri phool si bachhi ki raksha karna uss raakshas se".- she said looking upward with folded hands as praying.

Shiva opened the door of raavi's room. Raavi was writing her diary. She gets shocked seeing shiva in her room.
Raavi-"Shiva Tu! Tu yaha kya kar rha hai iss waqt"- she said questioning him.
Shiva locked the door.
Shiva-"Maami ki behen ki beti, main raat me aaun to tujhe problem, din me aaun to bhi tujhe problem. Tu chahati kya hai"- he asked while sitting on the bed.

Raavi-"Main chaahati hoon ki tu jaa yaha se"- she said pointing towards the door.
She walked towards the door to open it but shiva held her hand from behind making her stop.
He silently slid her bracelet in her wrist. Raavi turned towards shiva when she felt something on her wrist.
She looked and found that it was her bracelet.
Shiva came near her.
Shiva- "Yahi dene aaya tha".- he said while putting a strand of her hair behind her ear.
Raavi-"Shiva Tu jaa yaha se"- she said removing his hand from her face.
Shiva-"Main to nhi jaaunga"- he said being determined and again sat on the bed.
Raavi-"Dekh shiva ye naatak band kar or jaa yaha se"- she said trying to convince him.
Shiva pulled raavi on the bed beside him.
Raavi looked at him widened her eyes.
Shiva-"Agar tu chaahti hai ki main yaha se chala jaaun, to pehle meri baat sun"- he said getting close to her.
Raavi-"Mujhe nhi sunni teri koi bhi baat. Hat yaha se bahot kaam hai mujhe"- she said while getting up from bed. Shiva also got up holding her hand.
Raavi-"Shiva haath chhod mera"- she said annoyed.
Shiva moves his head in no, looking at her lovingly.
Raavi-"Theek hai. Nhi chhodega na. Phir baad mein mujhe mat bolna"- she said in a warning tone.
Shiva looked at her confusingly, trying to understand what does she mean.
Suddenly raavi hit his feet from her sandal.
Shiva shouts in pain and left her hand.
Shiva-"Aaaauuuchh, gadhedi dimag ghaas charne gaya hai kya"- he said holding his feet.
Raavi-"Maine to pehle hi kaha tha"- she said going towards cupboard.
Shiva-"Teri to... "- he was about to go to raavi but suddenly maami started banging the door of raavi's room.
Maami- Ae raakshas, darwaaaja khol. Kya kar rha hai tu meri phool si bachhi ke saath. Ae bhai, khol darwaaja. Nhi to main police ko bulaaungi, samjha ne.
Shiva frowned with maami's blabbering.
Shiva- "Iss maami ki to..."- he said in angry tone, while going to open to the door.
He opened the door.
Both maami and shiva stare at each other angrily.
Then raavi came to door standing beside shiva.
Maami sees her and hugged her immediately.
Maami-" Ae raavi Tu theek hai na. Iss jungli ne kuchh kiya to nhi tere saath. Bol na bhai. Aise meri jaan atki hui hai or tu hai ki kuchh bolne ka naam hi nhi le rhi hai".- she said in tensed voice.
Raavi-"Maasi main bilkul theek hoon"- she said while calming maami.
Maami then turned towards shiva.
Maami- "Ae jungli, chal bahaar nikal mere ghar se. Abhi ke abhi. Nhi to... "- she said but her saying cut by shiva.
Shiva-" Ae maami jyda jubaan mat chala samjhi. Warna tere dimag ki tarah teri zubaan bhi kaam karna band kar degi. Or ye police ki dhamki kisko de rhi thi tu haan. Tu chaahe jo kar le shiva pandya ka kuchh nhi bigad sakti"- he said challenging maami.
Maami-"Main agar tera kuchh nhi bigaad sakti na to tu bhi meri bachhi ke saath kuchh nhi kar skta samjha"- she said firmly.
Shiva-"Main kuchh nhi kar skta, main? Shiva pandya ko challenge mat kar maami. Bahot pachhtaayegi"- he said.
Hearing this maami provoked him more.
Maami-"Jaa kiya challenge. Kya kar lega tu. Main bhi yahi hoon".
Shiva-"Theek hai fir".- saying this he kissed raavi on her cheeks.
Raavi got a shock with shiva's this action. She put her hand on cheek where he kissed her and looked at him in shock.
Maami's reaction was more than shocking.
Maami-"Hey maara bhogilaal, ye kya kiya tune. Meri bachhi ko hanth kaise lagaaya".+ she said putting her both hands on her head.
Shiva-"Haanth nhi honth lagaye maami"- he said with a smirk.
Then he turned towards raavi.
Shiva-"Baad mein milta hoon".- he said putting his  one palm on her cheek and went from her house.
Raavi was still in shock trying to process what just her bhoothnath did. So she didn't reply.
Shiva was on the way to pandya nivaas.
Shiva-"Raavi ko pandya niwaas me laane ka kuchh upaay dhoondna hoga. Aise main baar baar to maami ke ghar nhi jaa skta. Use manane ke liye uska har waqt mere saath rehna jaruri hai. Par kaise? - he said while going to pandya house.
Then he suddenly remembered how dhara bhabhi was teasing him in the morning.
Shiva-"Dhara bhabhi isme meri madad kar skti hain."- he said happily.

THE END

Will dhara help shiva?
Will raavi be back in pandya niwaas?
Stay tuned to know😇

Love from Ananya