"Who's friends with each other?" They scream out, my eyes widen.

Grayson scoffs as the pretty girl turns to me, "I'm Nova Lui by the way, we are totally going to be friends" her smile grows bigger.

Three people appear.

They all look at me. Im feeling extremely out of place right now.

"Hi, I'm Akira" the dark haired girl says

"Astra" I reply with a smile.

There's now Grayson, Nova, Akira and 2 dudes that look really intimidating. "Those two are Leo and Matthew" Akira says pointing at the pair.

One has dirty blonde messy hair which I personally think looks really cute, he has green eyes and a bulky body. the other dude has dark hair and green eyes, they're so much different from Graysons.

I'm assuming blonde is Leo and the dark haired one is Matthew.

I don't know, the name 'Leo' gives me blonde vibes.

"Why are you here, Astra?" Grayson asks, Akira smacks his arm which causes him to groan and rub it.

I laugh lightly and it causes Graysons eyes to snap to mine.

"It's a corner shop, do I need permission to be here?" I tilt my head at him.

He furrows his brows, "oka-" Akira cuts him off.

"Anyways. Us three are Graysons cousins and Nova is a friend of his"

I like Akira.

"You're very quiet" Leo tilts his head.

Akiras head snaps to Leo glaring at him, "not that it's a bad thing" he finishes when he catches Akiras glare.

I lock eyes with Grayson again, already finding him looking straight at me, he keeps looking at my legs and clearly Nova notices that because she says "eyes off the legs Sonny" she snorts smacking his arm.

He groans again and rubs it "the fuck are you guys smacking my arm for?"

"Cmon, you guys are making her uncomfortable" Matthew says. I shake my head, "don't worry, I'm not uncomfortable" I smile at him.

"See dimbwit" Akira smacks Matthews head, he groans rubbing the back of his head.

Nova then cuts in "well? Will you be okay getting home by yourself? we kind of wasted your time"

"Yeah, I'll be fine" I nod.

"Hey" Nova says softly, "we can take you home, we're not kidnappers in disguise. Promise"

"I'm not sure, I don't want to put you guys through that" I whisper hesitantly. I mean... getting in a car with a couple of strangers I don't even know? And wasting their time?

"We'll be fine, we're heading home anyways" Akira shrugs.

"And we'll take Graysons car cause his car is the only one here" Matthew utters.

He immediately look towards Matthew with narrowed eyes and a clenched jaw "why?"

As soon as I catch the look on his face I immediately go "I'm fine, I walked here alone and I can walk back" flashing them a last smile I walk to the cashier.

"$4.10" she chews on her bubbles gum and slides my small bag of snacks on the counter.

"Astra" Novas voice booms around, I turn around finding the whole group walking to me, I raise my eyebrows in question.

"We're taking you home" she smiles punching Grayson on his stomach, that must've hurt, I cringe.

The cashier pops her bubble gum, "it's fi-" I get cut off "shush, we're taking you home" she smiles, we head out of the door as the cold wind bites my skin.

Grayson walks in front of me walking towards a black jeep, or I think that's a jeep? No it's a Range Rover.

We all get into the car, I'm sat in between Leo and Akira, Matthew sits in the passenger seat and nova sits at the back.

"Address?" Matthew grumbles, I send off my address and Grayson starts the car driving off.

They all bicker amongst each-other, playing music from different playlists, Akira shouting at Matthew when he turns the volume down to speak, Nova asking me questions on where I'm from, how I stumbled upon Grayson in the park and how it was such a coincidence that I met his friend and cousins that day after.

"I was just taking a walk to clear my head and I found him there" I shrug, "that's all"

"Boring" Akira sing songs. Leo reaches over to pinch her. Akira then reaches over to punch him in the arm.

After a 4 minute drive we finally come to my place.

I unbuckle my seat belt, Leo opens the door sliding out of his seat so I can get past, "thank you guys so much" I smile.

"You're welcome" Nova peeks her head out from the back smiling at me again.

"Bye Astra" the group screams waving at me, I wave back at them and unlock the door at my house stepping in the warm atmosphere.

And I finally realise, that in Graysons car...

I forgot my snacks.