Xie Lisa couldn't figure it out, so she pulled Jeon Jungkook's sleeve and asked, "Does Gao Taehyung recognize you?"

Jeon Jungkook was annoyed with her words "I forgot". He couldn't help but think that he hadn't changed since he was young. It was just that she would be so heartless that she would forget him.

She was about to ask them why they had ignored each other when she suddenly remembered something. She pursed her lips into a smile, and the laughter came from under the veil, soft and pleasant. "I know why Gao Taehyung ignored you."

He lower his eyes, looking a little arrogant. "Why?"

Xie Lisa's soft sound was blew away by the wind, and came into his ears. "Gao Taehyung was angry when you left at that time. He told me that when he meet you again, he would have to beat you up to vent his anger."

Jeon Jungkook was silent. This was the only thing he could never refute.

Xie Lisa asked deliberately. "Did he beat you?"

Jeon Jungkook's face darkened, "He dares!"

During their talking, they already arrived at the door of the Duke Dingguo's Mansion. He helped her out of the horse. Before he could say another word, she ran to Xie Yeri's side and asked Madam Dara how Xie Yeri was going.

The Mansion had got a doctor here. A few nannies carried Xie Yeri carefully back to the Jade Yard. The doctor waited by her side, keeping her cold down with a piece of wet cloth, giving her medicine to drink.

Xie Lisa spent most of the night with her sister before she was dragged into her room in the middle of the night. If it was not that Jeon Jungkook had been so worried that she wouldn't be able to hold on, he would have expected her to sit all night.

It wasn't until it was chilly that Xie Yeri's fever was brought down.

Xie Yeri's illness had startled many people. In the morning, both the Duke Dingguo and his wife had come to visit. Seeing that she was fine, the Duke Dingguoo felt slightly relieved.

The old lady did not have any expression on her face. Ever since Jeon Jungkook had scolded the Madam Xu and Madam Wu in front of the servants, her attitude towards the Second branch had been neither cold nor warm.

It was not only because of the sixth prince's status that she didn't dare to oppress them, but she also found them extremely displeasing to the eye.

It was precisely because of this that Madam Xu and Madam Wu did not come over. Only the Fourth Madam came and said a few words of sympathy before leaving without saying more word.

Xie Lisa was satisfied with the quietness. When she saw Xie Yeri woke up, she gave her a bowl of medicine and wiped her mouth with a handkerchief.

Xie Yeri was still weak. She leaned against the pillow and smacked her lips. Her mouth was full of bitterness as she pitifully replied, "Sis gave me some candied dates to eat."

"How do you feel? Are you ok?" As Xie Lisa said, she put the candied fruit in her mouth and touched her forehead.

Xie Yeri nodded. Perhaps it was because she was sick that her big, watery eyes lost their luster, and she looked a little weak. "Did I had a terrible fever yesterday?"

"I seemed to hear mother's crying."

Last night, she had a fever and her fever wasn't brought down. Madam Dara was really frightened. She was so anxious that tears began to fall from her eyes.

They thought that she was unconscious, but they didn't expect that she would still remember all of it.

Madam Dara accompanied her for the night and only returned to the main room to rest this morning.