"Only if you want to of course. My body isn't really something to love so I get if you do-"I talked but a pair of lips crashed aginst my lips making me stop.

The kiss was sweet as always, passionate and filled with love.

I pulled away with closed eyes."Don't ever talk about yourself like that again. Your body is absolutely beautiful baby, and I would love to be the first for you. But only if you're one hundred percent sure."I nodded and she kissed me again.

~Vanessa's pov~

I helped Mads up from me and stood up with her. I took her hand in mine and slowly walked her upstairs to my room. I picked her up and sat her down on my bed.

I could see her shaking so I took her hand again and kissed it."Trust me okay. And if you want me to stop just say so. I won't do anything you don't want to."I assured her making her nod.

I let her lay down gently, making her comfortable before making my way to her lips and slowly kissed them.

Her breathing so soft, I made my way to her jaw. Leaving sweet kisses all around. From her jaw to her neck and from her neck to her chest.

I went to take off her shirt, but looked at her first for her concent. She nodded her head so I moved along. I touched her pants and looked up."Can I?"I asked and she slowly nodded.

Before I took of her pants, I moved to her ear and whispered, "I won't hurt you I promise. Just lay back, relax and enjoy it okay."I said kissing her ear softly. She nodded once again, so I moved back to her pants.

I slowly pulled it down, revealing her lace panties. I looked up at her, to see her with insecure eyes so I moved up to her lips and kissed them.

"I love you. I love you, I love you."I said kissing down her face. I lifted her shirt till above her stomach and kissed her skin gently."You are so beautiful."I repeated kissing down. I made my way to her thighs, kissing them too."The most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Inside and out."

Once I was done kissing every part of her body, I looked up to see her relaxed a little.

My fingers took hold of her panties and I looked up, she nodded without me having to ask so I took them off. I was amazed at the sight infront of me."You are so beautiful."

I kissed her softly, gently. Letting my tongue explore through her mouth. My middle finger made its way to her folds and I gently rubbed against them. Preparing her.

I rubbed against her entrance making her squirm beneath me. Once I thought she was ready, I pulled away."Are you ready?"I asked and this time without hesitation she nodded.

I slowly pushed my finger into her, making her gasp. I stopped, letting her adjust to the new feeling."Are you okay?"I asked and she nodded. Her eyes closed and her mouth open.

My hand pushed forward again, slipping more of my finger into the redhead beneath me. She bit her lip, so I took my open hand and rubbed over her exposed lip so she can let go.

After a few more seconds of adjusting, I slowly and gently started pulling my finger out if her again. This action made her moan. Her moans so soft, and almost unhearable.

I pushed my finger in again, a little less slow. Her hands gripping the bedsheets already.

My hand found a steady pace, gentle and not to slow but also not to fast.

I kissed my way down her body again, coming face to face with my hand, sinking in and out of her.

As it is her first time, her release came soon. I slowly pulled out my hand and licked it clean.

I looked up at her from my position between her legs, but she was to busy calming down to realize anything happen.

I stuck my tongue out and swipped it up against her, making her back arch up. I gently held her hips down to the bed, before doing it again.

Her moans was a bit louder, but still soft.

I stuck the tip if my tongue into her, causing her to grip my hair. I did it again and again till the point that she pushed me closer.

I was now completely eating her out."Fuck."She softly moaned as I continued. Her legs was now wrapped around my head, pushing me closer by the minute.

I felt her legs shake against my head, and her tightning, letting me know she was close.

I took my thumb and slowly started rubbing against her folds, sending her over the edge. Her back arched up against my tongue, her orgasm making her numb.

I licked her clean, before coming back up to look at her. Her eyes closed, her breath laboured."That was amazing."She whispered and I gently kissed her forehead then her lips.

Soon she fell asleep, in my arms. I covered her with a blanket, before falling asleep next to her.

______________________

My lovely people...

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS IS🤐

WRITERSBLOCK DID A FEW NUMBERS ON ME. LIKE WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED THERE?

MY WRITING IS EVEN WORSE THEN IS WAS! OH HELP ME

FORGIVE ME PLEASE