The final event!

Beginne am Anfang

" Ayanokoji-kun invited me. He wouldn't leave me alone until I said yes." Horikita quickly replied.

Kiyopon looked at Horikita with a confused look before writing in his notebook.

' But you accepted my invitation without hesitation...?' It said.

" He says otherwise." Mori gave Horikita a smug grin.

" ...." Horikita averted her eyes, not bothering to reply as to not dig herself a deeper grave.

" Horikita-san is so tsuntsun!" Mori teased her.

Horikita ignored her teasing but little did she know, it only increased Mori's desire to tease her.

" Hmmm....what made you accept his invitation so quickly, hm?" She started.

Horikita gave her a look that basically had ' Are you serious' written all over it.

" He's my friend. Isn't it natural for me to accept an invitation from a friend?" Horikita asked.

" But am I not your friend too? You didn't accept my invitation to hangout with the girls!" Mori shot back.

Horikita huffs, " I apologize for not accepting your invitation. But I have no interest in hanging out with the other girls." She said.

" But Ayanokoji-kun managed to invite you and you seemed to have accepted with no complaint according to him. " Mori stated.

Horikita raises a brow, " So? I like hanging out with Ayanokoji-kun, no matter what he drags me into." she gave a suprising reply.

Mori was a bit suprised by such a blunt response,  but she wasn't going to let her win this battle.

" I see....." she nods before she started giving Horikita a suggestive smile.
" Or....perhaps Horikita-san has another goal." She teased.

Horikita tilted her head curiously,
" What do you mean by that?" She inquired.

Mori smirks before whispering to Horikita's ear.

" You want to see Ayanokoji-kun in swimwear."

Horikita's eyes widened in shock at her words. She pushed Mori away ( gently ) and glared at her with a seemingly red tint on her cheeks.

" NO!" She immediately denied her assumptions.

Mori laughed , " Are you sure?"

Horikita groaned and covered her face to hide her embarassment while Mori just giggled at her personal victory.

Kiyopon was curious about what Mori whispered to Horikita but then immediately switched his attention towards the elevator since it had opened.

" Good morning." Sakura greeted, politely.

" G-Good morning!" Yamauchi stuttered in suprise even though he already knew she was joining in.

Things seemed awkward between them since the confession event, but it wasn't too suffocating.

" Glad you joined us, Sakura-chan!" Ike said.

" Ah, yes!" She said before turning towards Kiyopon. " Thanks for the invite, Ayanokoji-kun." She smiled.

Kiyopon nodded and gave a thumbs up.