It's Confusing

Zacznij od początku

"Jimin!" he pointed in shock.

*THUD*

"You look like an idiot." The tall guy beside the guy smacked him lightly on the head, "Hey there, what brings you here?" he smiled at Jimin as if nothing happened. "It's been a while. Came to drink like last time?"

"Sorry, not this time Heeseung." Jimin glanced at the unconscious girl beside him, "I'm here for Minjeong."

Heeseung frowned, "Aw, that's too bad... but anyway." he gazed at the band-aid on her nose bridge. "What's up with that?"

Jimin shrugged, "Minjeong's fault."

"Wait!" Yuna sat up, "You're sweetheart?"

Jimin looked at the tall girl who sat right from Minjeong, "And you must be Yuna?"

Yuna nodded her head and flickered her eyes back and forth from Jimin to Minjeong. She had this strange expression as if aware of something which gone unnoticed by Jimin who casually approached the unconscious girl and shook her gently.

Gaining back her consciousness, Minjeong groaned and slowly sat up. The towel from her face fell onto her lap and she looked exhausted, Jimin couldn't help but stare at this and let out a faint smile.

"Oh yeah, weren't the two of you close?" Heeseung asked while pouring himself a glass of wine, "I see you two often together back when that amnesia of hers didn't happen."

"Did she tell you about that?"

"Sure did."

Jimin sighed, "Well, you guys don't mind me taking her now right?"

Yuna laughed, "Go ahead. It's not like she's going to function properly sooner anyway... also, here's her phone."

Promptly giving Jimin the phone, Yuna helped Minjeong up and handed her to the latter.

"Is she normally this weak?"

Jimin tucked the phone into her pocket before placing an arm around Minjeong's hip for support, "It's weird, I know."

"That's why I need to build up some tolerance!" Minjeong suddenly pointed her index finger up the ceiling, her eyes slightly open.

"Uhh, what are you doing?" Yuna held in her laughter.

"Cursing Samshin halmoni for giving me this weakness!"

Yuna couldn't hold it any longer and bursts out in laughter, "Wahahaha! Who the hell is Samshin?"

"Pfft." Jimin snickered, "Goddess of childbirth."

"She's really wasted," Heeseung erupted in laughter.

With a huff, Jimin patted Minjeong's shoulder with her other hand in which caused the shorter to turn her head and look at the latter.

When Minjeong saw and realized who the girl beside her was, a whirlpool of feelings welled up in her heart. Strangely, embarrassment covered her face. She quickly directed her head towards the floor and didn't speak.

"Don't get any wrong ideas. I'm only doing this because we've been helping out each other for a long time," Jimin said as she waved her farewells to Yuna and Heeseung.

She began to walk out of the warehouse towards her parked car along with Minjeong in aid. The shorter found herself unable to comment after that was over. Their surroundings were quiet, and the sounds of the cicadas were the only thing heard.

Minjeong was still drunk, though conscious and didn't know what to say.

———————————————