Sparks

"Now get some rest, you've probably been so stressed since you've been working for the company for the past two weeks. We have a lot of things to do tomorrow."

Doyoung closed the curtains, turned the lamp off, then placed a blanket over his sister's body. Minjeong wasn't handling the situation well, so she stared blankly at the ceiling.

"Before I leave, do you have anything you want?"

"I want to go home..."

The older solely smiled to shake off his worriedness, he sat down beside the bed and patted his sister's head.

"You can go home the day after tomorrow."

Minjeong frowned her lips, "Why not tomorrow? You're here now right?"

Doyoung chuckled, "I know Minjeong, don't worry you won't do that much... Because tomorrow, I've decided to take the company in your place. All I need is your approval, contract."

"Wait, really?"

The older smiled at his sister warmly whilst nodding his head.

"Then... what about your life back in Europe?"

"I did what I wanted, thanks to you. Now it's my turn to return a favor, you can go back to your quiet university life once we've arranged the papers."

"...So I can go home tomorrow as soon as it's signed?"

"No, you're going to rest after that... then you can go home."

Minjeong groaned in displeasure, "You worry too much!"

"And it's for a good reason!"

"Pfft."

The conversation went smoothly; at least her brother's disapproval was not too noticeable. If Minjeong's lucky, she might pull off an escape when their business is over.

Just thinking about it makes her smile.

"Don't think about escaping."

"Ugh, what a bummer."

Doyoung playfully hits his sister with a pillow before standing up, stepping out of the room. Minjeong huffed at this as she turned to her side, thinking of the possible things that could happen tomorrow.

The girl ended up staring into nothing, until eventually... falling asleep.

———————————————

Everything went by pretty fast, all Minjeong did was follow her brother as well as spend a few fun times with him from 6 a.m to 7 p.m— It was a tiring day, and Minjeong couldn't help but agree with her brother's words of resting instead of going home immediately.

Presently, the girl strayed away from her brother in the desire of wanting to spend time alone. Of course, Doyoung understood as he knew how his sister loved her alone time and didn't oppose.

Minjeong was seated under the shelter of a bus stop, waiting for the vehicle to arrive. Laying her back on the backrest, she began to think about what to eat for dinner.

"Bulgogi?" she mumbled to herself whilst in deep thought.

Eventually, the bus finally arrived which made the girl quickly snap back to reality and stand up. When she was just about to approach the opening door, her footsteps paused as if an instinct.