Chapter 10 : " The Elder Yukinoshita "

All I ever wanted was to eat my dinner and play division rivals . The new TOTW batch is out . There is a whole market crash going right now ... 90 rated players are being sold for 3000 coins only .

It is quite understandable what I want to do ... It is to play FIFA ... So why am I here .. just to suffer ....

When did all this start ? Oh right . When Yukinoshita's sister first saw me .

-----

" So your name is Ayanokouji huh ... Interesting name . Is the person who holds the name interesting as well ? "

Yukinoshita's beautiful sister ( not as beautiful as mom though ) , who introduced herself as Haruno began to inspect Kiyotaka with a teasing smile on her face . But the boy clearly noticed that behind the mask of that pretty smile , the girl was looking for something .

 But the boy clearly noticed that behind the mask of that pretty smile , the girl was looking for something

A weakness ? A strength ? A trait perhaps ... So Kiyotaka decided to beat every single one of her expectations and wore a perfect mask for himself as well . His poker face devoid of any emotion .

After staring at him awkwardly for 5 more minutes and not getting anything , the girl sighed and slumped her shoulder , still keeping that smile on her face .

The younger sister , Yukino decided to be an angel for him and tried to help him out . She pushed the back of her sister and tried to stuff her in her room .

" Nee-san stop bothering Ayanokouji-kun . He is extremely busy . "

Her sister rose her eyebrows as she looked st both of the club members .

" Busy ? What for ? "

' I mean why should I relay my personal information to an annoying stranger like you ? '

Kiyotaka decided to ignore the two sisters and opened the door to his own room and closed it from behind . He still heard the quarelling noises of both the sisters .

" Aww he closed the door on us . "

" That's what you get for bothering someone you don't know in the first place . "

" It's not called bothering if he doesn't mind . "

" Did you even ask him if he minds ? No you didn't.  So please ... let's just go into our room ... Why are you even here ? "

" Can't I see my dear sister for once ? "

" You literally saw me 3 days ago . "

" That's way too long . "

Kiyotaka decided to stop eavesdropping on the conversation between the annoyed younger sister and her siscon older sister and started taking off his clothes and soon got completely bare , devoid of any clothes .