The warm breath tickling his neck, the soft yet hungry lips nipping his skin. Those cold fingers tracing lines on his naked waist under the shirt. And how Tae was grinding his crotch with Mew's ass was the last straw.

"Hmmm. But i dont want anything else after this". Tae pulled his earlobe with his front teeth before licking his ear shell.

"Mmmhhh". Mew squirmed at the feeling. "Nnn. Not ev..even me"? He said finally. Tae snapped his head spinning him to face him, caging in his arms.

"Come again". He growled.

"I.. I dont know if this is how you had thought, but.. This is how i want. Lights, music, ambiance, frangrence, you and me.

I dont have anything to give you, not that i couldnt choose it, but this is what i wanted to give you. I wanted to give you a gift that you would remember always.

I.. I know am not virgin, or pure. I am stained. I am touched. I dont even remember the number of times i have been used, but.. This is all i can give you.  My heart and my soul. Because i promise, no one touched my heart or soul ever". Mew said with quivering lips and tears shedding eyes only to be engulfed by Tae in a tight yet gentle hug.

"I dont want anything else. I dont want anyone else baby. No one can settle on anything after you baby. I love you. I love you so much and thank you for giving me the best gift anyone can give". Tae peppered his face with kisses, resting on his lips. Not intruding, just pecking lightly.

"Are you sure Bub"? Tae asked looking straight into his eyes.

"Never been so sure Phi. Take me tonight. Make love to me. Please". Thats it......

Tae threw him over his shoulder and marched towards his bedroom. The cake, flowers, music everything was forgotten. But yes he ran back to pick up the ice chilled wine thgh. Because Why not?

He opened the door to their bedroom and again a little surprise was waiting for him. A little heart of petals on the white sheets, where he placed Mew softly, like a princess.

He stood by the side of the bed, casually opening the buttons of his shirt and left it hanging on his shoulders. He picked up a glass and filled it half with his favorite wine.

Red and bitterly sweet. But not much intoxicating than the sight in front of him. Mew leaned back on his arms, stretched behind him. He laid his legs straight before bending one leg inside.

The partially unbuttoned silk shirt exposed one of his shoulder and the movement of his leg pulled the hem over his hips, showing a jockstrap.

Tae gulped the whole shot in one go because now he couldnt wait to ravish the boy who invited himself.

Settling by his feet Tae pulled his leg making Mew yelp as he fell down softly on the bed.

Tae was trailing kisses on the way. His bare chest feeling and grazing the smooth legs. Mew wanted to straighten both his legs, but Tae pushed his heel more into his bulge.

His fingers moving on the length, pressing it, prodding it.  His thumb paused when he found the leaking head before he moved his fingers to curl inside from the sideline.

"Mmmhhh". Mew moved his hips just a little to feel those fingers more and Tae fulfilled his silent request.

He moved his fingers to grasp the erect member with his fingers, tightly enclosed in the fabric and his hand.

Mew arched his back to much of Tae's amusement. He loved how Mew would react to his simple touches. How he would get aroused just by little touches and kisses just like how Tae was teasing him now.

Mafia's Angelजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें