I quickly rise to the surface, gasping air into my lungs and climbing my soaked body to ground.

I shook everything, wringing out as much water as possible before continuing to explore.

I begin following a glowing trail, wondering where it led to. The patterns had a more teel color to it, very pretty.

 The patterns had a more teel color to it, very pretty

After awhile, I finally came across a small house. It was like a mini cottage, it looked so cozy and cute.

"Aaaand of course it's fucking green~" I sigh out, walking up to the door and knocking

"Aaaand of course it's fucking green~" I sigh out, walking up to the door and knocking. I don't receive an answer, so I do the old fashion Rieka method.

"Bruuuuno!" I call out to him, obnoxiously banging my hand on the door,"boníto Brunito open up!"

There was no answer

"Goddamnit" I curse," now I have to walk all the way back". Each step back made me more and more pissed, thankfully I was able to take my anger out on the journey.

"Bruno your new room suuuucks🎶" I sing a random toon to pass time," but that's okay because I don't give a fuuuuuuck🎶".

I finally made it all the way back to the door, and make sure to do a little dance before exiting.

Going down the steps of the casita, I make sure to greet Abuelo's portrait before heading into the kitchen for a can of soda. While looking into the fridge, a voice chimes behind me.

"What happened to you?" I hear a familiar chuckle behind me, I turn around, glaring menacingly at whoever it was.

Of course it's Bruno

"Don't.say.a word" I warn him, pointing a finger at him angrily.

"Did it rain...?" He questions, genuinely curious to know why I was soaking wet in the kitchen.

"I found your little space pond" I answer, leaning against the counter while taking a swig of my drink.