01

past - chapter one

"welcome back!"

sicheng flinched in his place when a loud voice suddenly barged inside his mini apartment. he immediately looked at it but a warm and tight hug greeted him.

"girl, you don't know how i miss you after five years!" and he playfully slapped his arm.

"but i didn't miss you," sicheng said calmly.

"you know, be thankful that you just came back because if you didn't, i'm gonna really smack you hard." his friend said and rolled his eyes, making sicheng laugh.

"i'm kidding, i miss you!" and he hugged him again.

"taeyong can't come right now since he was busy fanboying, well, i am too." he said, smiling. "by the way, are you busy today?" he asked.

"no, i just ate my breakfast and i don't have any plans yet," he answered.

"great! since you don't have any plans right now, how about you come with us?" he asked, smiling.

"where?" he frowned.

"we're a fanboys, right? so, there's a comeback show for the group we stan and we already bought a ticket." and he wiggled his eyebrow.

"i told you i don't have any interest in that!" the chinese male hissed.

"you will, so go inside your room since we still have two hours to arrive there." the short thai male said and smacked his ass, pushing him inside his room.

sicheng didn't speak anymore and just took a quick bath and dressed up. maybe it's fine to go outside today, he has a lot of time to find a job and he just came back here in korea after staying in his hometown for so long.

it's not that he doesn't like those idols and those groups that his friends fanboying about because he doesn't have any interest in them. he just... has a past with it.

"i didn't know them yet," sicheng said while making their way at the event.

"i will introduce them later, the thing we need to do right now is to arrive there as soon as possible." ten said, pulling him.

sicheng just let his thai friend pull him whenever he wanted to, they also took a taxi to make them arrive at the event as soon as possible.

"winwin-ah!"

taeyong immediately jumped on him and hugged him tight, sicheng really expected this as always, he didn't even know why they were so whipped to him.

"what is that?" he asked curiously, pointing to the two things that taeyong was holding.

"oh, it's a lightstick. here, hold one." and he gave the other one to sicheng.

"how does this work?" he frowned.

"push the button, duh?" taeyong said. "but anyways, we need to go inside now." and he pulled them.

sicheng was getting pulled by them but he was still looking at the lightstick he was holding, it was a neon green. he was familiar with this thing, not because he saw it to his friends, but because he saw it somewhere he can't remember.

and he doesn't want to judge it but the lightstick's design looks like a building.

"anyway, what was the group name you stan?" sicheng asked curiously when they finally arrived inside and took a seat.