"I thought the meadow did what you asked." Rosalie said and I nodded. "While it normally does, there are times where it doesn't want to grow new things." I said and Varian nodded before standing up.

"Remember when I tried planting pumpkins for my dad?" He asked me with a smile and I giggled. "I do, Sapphires. While they did grow exceptionally quickly, they were all rotted on the inside." I said and he laughed. "And I didn't find out until after giving out at least half of them to old Corona." He said and I nodded remembering how mad people were at him.

"What kind of ritual do you need to perform?" Elizabeth asked. "Just a very small simple one. It'll be like the normal rituals I perform here but all of my energy will go to growing the willow seeds. I won't be offering other seeds either since I want the meadow to specifically only work on the willow seeds." I said placing the basket far enough away to not be in the way during the ritual.

"You're more than welcome to stay and help if you'd like." I said with a smile and both girls nodded. Elizabeth held a hand out for Rosalie and the princess took it with a soft blush on her cheeks. "Alright let's get started!" I stood over where I had just planted the seeds and took a deep breath before softly letting it out.

"A young man walked through the forest. With his quiver and hunting bow. He heard a young girl singing and followed the sound below." I sang softly slowly moving my hands and I noticed a soft green covered my fingers gently.

"There he found the maiden who lives in the willow. He called to her as she listened from a ring of toadstools red." I sang and I smiled softly as Varian took my hands in his. The green covering my fingertips slowly changed to red as it danced over Varian's hands.

"Come with me my maiden." Varian sang. "Come from thy willow bed." Varian and I sang softly together. "She looked at him serenely and only shook her head." I sang and I shook my head at Varian making him laugh. He spun me so my back was now against his chest still holding both of my hands.

"See me now." Rosalie and Elizabeth sang softly together.  "A ray of light in the moon dance." The red around my fingers and Varian's slowly changed to white as it crept more up our hands. "See me now." The two sang together and I watched as Rosalie offered a hand to Elizabeth. "I can not leave this place." "Hear me now." Elizabeth accepted her hand and Rosalie pulled her closer cautiously. "A strain of song in the forest." I let go of one of his hands and spun out. "Don't ask me, to follow where you lead." Varian was quick to pull me back into him with a soft smirk and I rolled my eyes.

We both danced together and he placed a soft kiss against my cheek making me giggle. "A young man walked through the forest with a flower and coat of green." The white quickly changed back to green and Varian seemed to notice it this time as well.

"His love had hair like fire." I sang softly and we both giggled as the green changed to a bright red. "Her eyes an emerald sheen." Rosalie, Elizabeth, and I sang together. Varian and I both watched as the color that was now up to our forearms became a bright green. "She wrapped herself in beauty." "So young and so serene." We sang and the magic turned back to white.

"He stood there under the willow and he gave her the yellow bloom." Varian watched carefully as the colors surrounded him was the first part to change yellow before meeting with me.

"Girl my heart you've captured." Varian sang softly to me gently pressing our foreheads together. "Oh I would be your groom." We sang together.

"She said she'd wed him never." I sang as Varian slowly spun me. "Not near, nor far, nor soon." Rosalie, Elizabeth, and I sang. "Oh oh oh, see me now." The two sang quietly to each other.

"A ray of light in the moon dance." I sang as Varian slowly pulled me back into him. The yellow turning back to white. "See me now." Rosalie and Elizabeth sang as Rosalie spun her friend. "I can not leave this place." I sang shaking my head with a soft giggle as Varian pulled me closer by my waist.