seventy-five

Welcome💜 ( 10k votes 🥳🥳♥️💜😘🥰🤗😋)

I was suppose to be dumbest one but it's nice seeing y'all taking the crown , I'm not writing agnst but just complaining of a story I read that unnecessary put agnst 🕴🏻🕴🏻🕴🏻

Surprise : a death wish ?

Namjoon help Taehyung get down from the car when they get to their location, the place was well quiet and in comfortable calm atmosphere . thankfully no reporters as the younger male has expected , now he's somehow excited to be here now .free food , nothing can be excitingly than event free food .

"Carefully tiger" namjoon murmured when the younger was spinning on his wheel trying catch view of everything, after parking his car safely,Jungkook also join them .

"Shall we step in babydoll?" Jungkook smiles wrapping his hand around the pretty male shoulder while namjoon can't help but bring his phone out to capture the moment of the two males that was ahead him , they look so fucking perfect . universe must jeolous of them .(don't know about universe but Joy's petty readers are definitely jeolous and joy herself too).

"You rent out the whole restaurant for the day ?" Taehyung asked glancing at Jungkook who just hummed , the boy nods his head .

"The place can't contain everyone along with their usual customers so I just rented it for some hours tonight" Jungkook explained briefly nodding his head at the security guard that bow to greet them as he open the door for them , the two step inside with namjoon trailing behind them .

Taehyung gasps when he enter the restaurant and sees everywhere decorated with different balloons hang in the air , then different fake bouquet all around the room .dimly lights that almost give party vibes.

Jungkook's staffs are already piled up in the restaurant chatting , drinking and eating and Taehyung guess Jungkook must have gotten late when he was busy trying to get him to come along earlier , but who cares ? He's the boss .

"So full" Jungkook hummed at his baby words and keep walking ahead trying to find a suitable seat for his baby , the staffs starts to notice their boss present and the loud chattering finally starts dying down .

The keep bowing and greeting Jungkook as he walk pass them and some of them can't help but also simp on namjoon who was unknowingly melting their heart with his dimples , such a daddy material.( And it's no one business if joy get turn on Everytime by those dimples).

"Good evening Mr Jeon , please I'll lead you to your reserved seat" his secretary came forward and Jungkook mentally thanks her , he really should've told her about that earlier but nevertheless he gave her a grateful nod as she lead them to the table at the corner .

"Thanks Vee , uh-m everytime is set right ? I mean everyone is doing great tonight?" The said lady smiles softly and nod her head in affirmation , she look towards Taehyung bowing slightly to greet the male which namjoon was helping to get on the seat .

"What'll you like to eat , I'll get it for you" namjoon asked dropping his phone on the table ,his hand on the younger shoulder while Jungkook seem to be in a deep conversation with his secretary, if Taehyung wasn't too engrossed in trying to find something to fill up his stomach then Jungkook will really have to face a query for staying so close a girl .

"I thought daddy rented the whole place tonight, I want everything on their menu" Taehyung stated and namjoon mentally roll his eyes , of course he's Jungkook's brat .

"Tiger , the table is so small and I don't think it'll be able to contain all the meals .so why don't you mention some now and I'll get the rest for you after eating the first set off?" Namjoon watch his younger brother tap his jaw thinking seriously before he finally nod agreeing to his idea , Jungkook finally settle down infront of the Younger after dismissing his secretary.

He frown when he didn't see namjoon .

"Where's hyung?" The young CEO question and Tae pointed towards the counter .

"But the waiter could've bring the food here " Taehyung scoff at his lover words , like he's ready to sits still and have his stomach crying while waiting for some waiter to come and get his food .if namjoon isn't here , Jungkook would've be the one standing infront of the counter now to get his food .

Not long after , namjoon come back to the seat with a simple cake and told them they'll bring their food soon and Taehyung seeing cake didn't mind that too much and stuff the piece into his mouth .leaving both namjoon and Jungkook to watch him with a smile on their face.

The younger pause , still having the cake stuffed in his mouth with one of his hand .the chubby cheeks now puff with cake but he tilted his neck when he sees namjoon and Jungkook staring at him , namjoon can't understand what the younger was trying to say but Jungkook knows better than anyone.

"He's probably saying we should go and get our own if we like his cake so much, but baby continue you're just looking so cute with your puffy cheeks stuffed" Jungkook chuckle standing up from his seat and walk to Taehyung before bending down and lick the cream stain on the younger's lips , the boy swallow down before looking towards namjoon who turn away.

Now it's really hard to watch the two dirty behavior, imagine your friend having his tongue shoved down your brother throat ?.

"Daddy people are watching" the younger whines smacking Jungkook's chest but the CEO let out a throaty laugh then lean forward again and kiss the younger , who instantly kiss back totally ignoring his own words .

"You're so cute , fucking cute and cute and cute and so cute and adorable" Taehyung flick Jungkook's nose and starts pushing the man to go back to his seat , they have become the center of attention under span of minutes .

Jungkook decided to stop teasing the boy and settle back to his seat and their food was served just minutes later .

Everyone ate in silence and the whole restaurant was only fill with the sound of spoon and knives clicking .

"Say ah love" namjoon sure knows he is going to vomit with the amount of sweetness he was witness tonight, Jungkook absolutely make him feel challenge as a man and at the same time he can't help but smile .his brother is definitely in a safe hand .

"If jin is here right now , I'd probably end up single tonight. You're making me feel bad as man" namjoon mutter and Jungkook just shrugged understanding what his brother was trying to say .

"Why? He's not doing anything?" Jungkook smile at his baby confused expression and namjoon chuckle softly .

"He's making everyone standards getting raise , see everyone are staring at you two .he won't even let you move a finger, can we exchange boyfriend for a day ?" They all turn their heads toward the new voice and Taehyung tilted his neck at Jungkook's secretary , she was joking around but Jungkook sure knows his doll doesn't joke in that way .

Take his daddy away ? More like death wish.

"Vee , I don't think he'll understand the last part as a joke so to avoid having this day end in diaster before it even starts , don't try it again" the lady eyes went wide when she indeed sees Taehyung glaring at her while fubbling with the small knife on the table , gosh .

"I'm really sorry , I just came to inform you that it's time Mr Jeon" Jungkook eyes went wide when he check his wristwatch and his eyes darted towards Taehyung who was now staring at him confusedly.

"Oh okay, can I get the thing now ?".

A/n

Y'all enjoy the cliffhanger till I get my phone charge

Sorry for mistakes

Thanks for reading

Please vote and comment