fifty-eight

Welcome 💜

Meeting Charles : a night out with salty ex

"I can see you enjoy today so much with the smile on your face , I thought you'll be tired after literally helping all the customers to pick their choices in the store today". Jungkook Chuckled staring at taehyung who was now driving them to the location for the small congratulary party that hoseok is holding for the younger male.

The two lovers has went back to Jungkook's mansion earlier to get their clothes change after the long day at the store , Jungkook is still amazed how people had turn up for the opening even after the first night sold out on their website . He's happy because Taehyung really deserve all the happiness he's currently getting.

The boy might be all bitchy that with some people but getting closer to the male , Jungkook was able to see more than what the boy decided to show the world .if Taehyung tells him fuck off , Jungkook will understand enough that the boy was asking him so stay- life messed with the boy view on life but he hope with time , the pretty male will get better in expressing his feelings . hopefully in more better way .

He haven't really expected Taehyung to be all nice to the customers in the store today , the way his baby walk around the whole big store helping people to pick whatever they want along with jimin . Jimin is that one person he can always trust with Taehyung, even tho the two are like two opposite parallel Jungkook can't deny the chemistry between those two .no homo.

Taehyung was there to choose for people who get confused on what to buy and get confused with their choice between two products , the boy even gift lip glosses for people that bought more product .one thing is attained , Taehyung is one smart businessman.

He made a good impression with his customers without even impressing the media , he doesn't need some ass licking reporters because he knows the boy has show the customers good part of him today . Jungkook is happy , as long as Taehyung is happy.

The pretty male smile with a shrugged keeping his eyes on the road as he was driving one of Jungkook's expensive car , he was still feeling the happiness in him that he suggested to drive them to their next destination and Jungkook can't find a place in his mind to deny the younger request .

The boy is good driver and have his license so he doesn't see any reason why not to allow the boy , he's not even drunk- his doll doesn't even drink unless he decided to lay under kink by taking drink from Jungkook's mouth .nothing more than that .

"I can't feel tired after seeing the beautiful store , like damn ? I want to get on my knees and give you a head when we step into the store for very first time in the morning . Jimin said we shouldn't touch things without cleaning our hands so we won't end up getting things dirty inside there and I can't help but agree with him". Jungkook cackle at that but indeed he also can't help but give accolades to the construction team that worked on the store , they did their work and understood the assignment very much .

"The customers are making remarks about you and jimin ,they said you guys help a lots .I even see you climbing the leather to get things for some customers". Jungkook said when he heard his phone beep with notification, he bring it out seeing it was hoseok who was asking them about their whereabouts.

Well they're late already and thanks to Taehyung who think it's nice to grind against Jungkook in the shower and ended up having his face pressed against the cold wall and get fuck out of his senses , before the two finally remembered about their outing .

"Yes they're a lots of product that even jimin that wanted to buy somethings doesn't know what to choose , but I'm so happy to be able help our customers. today is so fucking fun--". Taehyung raise his brow when he pull up infront of the location for the private party and turn to Jungkook who was also giving him the same amused look.

"Damn this restaurant is damn expensive , hoseok hyung is rich tho". Jungkook chuckle as the two alighted from the car and Taehyung roll his eyes at the man words , imagine someone like Jungkook saying something is expensive .

"Even tho , I can always seduce the waiter and get away without paying ". Taehyung pretend to be straighten his outfit Total trying to ignore the gazes that was burning through his soul , he can say bye to his legs later in the night today . He knows his mouth will be the death of him.

"You'll regret saying that later today". Taehyung just sighs at the man's words shrieking and jump forward when a harsh slap land against his butt cheeks , gosh Jeon fucking Jungkook.

"Let's go hobi hyung is eating my brain because he thought I was fucking you inside car or something". Taehyung sighs and just mumble curses under his breath and nod walking ahead with Jungkook trailing behind him , the guard didn't dare stop them .I mean he won't even dare with the cold expression on the two face , power couple y'all.

The two lovers proceed to the private sector that was already booked by hobi with Jungkook's arms wrap loosely around Taehyung's waist , he still find it hot every damn time how much his arms fit perfectly around his babydoll waist . Made for each other .

"Took you two the whole years to show up , this is literally your own party".yoongi said rolling his eyes causing Jungkook to roll his eyes while Taehyung just shrugged.

"Someone love me so much that he can't keep his hands to himself ". Taehyung cockily stated and Jungkook smile at his babydoll unfiltered mouth , well either way the boy is surely right .he can't ever keep his hands to himself in tae's present .

"It'll be highly appreciated if you two keep your fucking details private , this is dinner not pornhub where you unveil your inner slut". Jungkook and Taehyung head snap towards the bitter voice and wonder why they didn't notice the familiar but not so familiar face sitting down just opposite jimin .

"Charles ". Taehyung didn't even realise when the name slip pass his mouth and he felt Jungkook's hand around his waist tighten, why is Charles here with Jungkook's friend .

Don't tell him this is the person hoseok is introducing to him ?.

"Taehyung". Charles call out back mimicking the same tone Taehyung has used and Jungkook can't help but push his tongue against his cheeks , this boy need to watch his mouth.

"Babe ,you said you'll be nice !".hobi whines and Charles blank face change into something soft as he peck hobi's cheeks causing jimin to make awed sound while others scrunch their nose up disgustingly.

"Is it only me that's curious about who'll top between this two , no hard feelings but I don't think Charles can bottom for anyone and hobi hyung also have that dominant aura radiating from him--". Taehyung stop talking when everyone turn to give him unamused look .

Did he say something wrong ?.

No bear , except you not giving a fuck about standing infront of your ex with your sugar daddy/ boyfriend but rather curious about who tops.

A/n

Sorry for mistakes

Please vote and comment

Thanks for reading

( Wasn't satisfied with last chapter so double update to keep my insecurities away , lol😂).