Chapter 9: Soothe

We started heading towards Seoul and we were stuck and had to start walking. I was dragging my feet.

"Hey, you'll be okay." Jin reassured me.

"No I won't. By the time we get to Seoul, they'll use me as a lab experiment." I said.

"We won't let that happen." Hoseok said. I stopped. I heard a high pitched sound. I held my ears and dropped to my knees.

"Got one sir!" I looked and seen a person with a doctor. We were surrounded. Someone grabbed me.

"Bring her to the lab."

"No." I said. They were dragging me but I pushed them off. I got shot with something. I looked and seen a dart. I yanked it out.

"Let them go!" I yelled. A guy came towards me but I snapped his neck. He fell cold.

"You have 5 seconds to let them go and walk away or I kill all of you. I took out my compound bow and arrows. I aimed at someone and it went through their head. The guy changed in front of us. I grabbed him by the throat. He looked at me and I smirked.

"Get them! GET THEM ALLL!!!" I screamed. I seen a shit ton of zombies come out. The boys ran to me with the baby.

"Follow me." I snapped the zombies head off. We ran through an alley. We ran til we were at a school. We ran in the building and turned on the lights. We locked the doors. We paused out of breath. I left and sat in the corner. We got settled. I held my head, shaking.

"Why me?" I started crying. We sat together. Cam hugged me. I pushed him away. The baby started crying and everyone tried to stop it. I covered my ears because of the intense screams.

"That baby is gonna give our position away. Shut it up." I yelled.

"Why don't you try holding her?" Jimin asked calmly. They handed me Hajoon and she immediately stopped crying. I sighed. I slowly rocked her. I started softly singing.

She soon fell asleep. I smiled. I looked up and seen them staring.

"Um what's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing that was beautiful. Your voice is angelic." Yoongi said.

"Oh thanks." I blushed and looked down.

"Eve, you should get some sleep. I'll keep watch." Cam said.

"I'll be fine." I said.

"Too bad. I'm forcing you to." He said. I sighed. I layed down and got comfortable. I soon fell asleep.

*BTS POV*

"I know you guys like her." Cam said. We looked at him.

"It's obvious, isn't it?" Hoseok asked.

"It's up to Eve." Tae said.

"I think she is afraid to love." Jungkook said. We all agreed.

"Let's make a pact. Whoever she chooses, we will still be friends and drop whatever feelings we have of her so she is happy." We put our hands in the middle. We decided to get comfortable and sleep while Cam kept watch. After a while, we woke up to sounds. We looked and see Eve keeping watch while staring outside. She decided to get up and walk into a room. We looked at each other and got up. We heard water running. We read the door.

Locker room.

We opened the door and slowly went in. She was taking a shower and our eyes widened. We froze. Her body was beautiful. Her dragon tattoo on her spine. We were captivated.

"Didn't anyone teach you not to peek on women showering?" She said looking over her shoulder at us. We looked down at the floor. We were silent.

"We thought it was a sink and bathroom." Jin said.

"I can hear your heartbeats. They're rapid like they are about to pop out of your chest." She turned off the water and went towards us. She wrapped a towel around her and we looked up.

"I'm not stupid. Spit it out." She said. We looked at each other. She went to the sink and cleaned the baby. She changed her after drying her off.

"We all fell for you." Joon said. She stopped and looked at us.

"I'm not doing that. I don't need a relationship. I'll just end up hurting you in the end. Lose your feelings for me." She said and went to change.

" She said and went to change

She came back. She picked up Hajoon.

"It's no use to fall in love with someone who isn't gonna last in this world." She said.

"Don't say that." Hoseok said.

"Take showers while you have the chance. I'll wake Cam up." She said and left. We stared at each other. We did what she said and took showers.

*Eve's POV*

Cam woke up and we chilled until I heard sounds. I got up.

"Cam let's go. I heard a herd coming here." I said. We ran to the locker room and I closed the door.

"What's going on?" Jungkook asked.

"I heard zombies com-" I turned around and stopped talking. My eyes widened. They were all shirtless. I gulped.

"I um heard zombies." I turned around leaning my forehead against the door. My face was burning. I listened carefully and calmed down. I slowly opened the door to see about 25 of them.

"There are 25 of them. Be right back." I turned to see them all clothed. I gulped and handed Hajoon to Cam. I left and started killing them all. I finished and went and opened the door.

"Let's go before it's too late." They nodded.