Dora's Friends meet The Animal Rescuer Family

Start from the beginning

"Diego!" I Said and I saw Diego on The balcony and Not only Diego. Alicia, Dasiy and Both Tía and Tío are There with Him and They all side down The Pole and They ran towards Us.

Diego was The first one to hug Me Tightly and I hugged Him Back and We giggled.

"Prima! You're back!" Diego Said and I giggled.

"I missed You too, Primo, How is Everything's going?" I Asked

"Everything good around here" Diego Said

"How is The City?" Diego Asked

"Everything in The City is good as well" I Said

"That's good" Diego Said and I nodded My head and Both Tía and Tío smiled and walked over to Me and They Both hugged Me and I giggled and laughed.

"It was just Yesterday that I was 7 year old Little Dora, But...Now look at You! You're 10 years old and You are all grown Up" Tío Said and He started to tear up.

"Tío, Are You alright?" I Asked

"I-I am just so happy!" Tío Cried and Tía rolled Her eyes and She hugged Tío and She walked in to The side and All of Us giggled.

I saw Alicia and Daisy and...Wow, Look at Daisy, I mean She must be An Adult Now and Must be out of College and Alicia, She is still beautiful as ever, I mean, She is now 13! She is now a Teenager.

Both Alicia and Daisy walked over and They both hugged Me and I giggled.

"We missed You!" Alicia Said

"And Look at You, You are 10, You're gonna be 11 soon next year, Like Alicia was when You were 7" Daisy Said and I giggled.

"Mi Familia, These are My Friends: Emma, Kate, Naiya, Alana and Pablo" I Said

"Hola!" Said Mi Familia

"Hola!" Said The Girls

"Hello!" Pablo Said

Luca jumped onto Pablo's shoulders and Pablo giggled and--

"I think Luca likes Me" Pablo Said and I giggled.

"I think so too, Pablo" I Said and Both Pablo and Luca smiled at each other.

"Anyways, Who wants a Tour around The Animal Rescue Center?" Diego Asked and All of My Friends raised Their hands with smiles on Their Faces and Diego giggled.

"Alright, I'll show You" Diego Said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pablo's POV:

While Dora's Cousin Diego was giving all of Us a Tour around The Rescue Center and It is pretty cool to see Dora's Family are actually Animal Rescuers.

But...I kinda have a secret to tell You all and It's not like You guys will say anything to anyone right?

...Alright, For The Past...Well...erm..or should I say...Ever since When I was 7 and When I first met Dora and When Her and Her Monkey Friend returned My Magic Flute, I...I was crushing Her on that night.

I never told anyone about it but It's been so long ever since that day and I still have feelings for Dora and My Biggest Fear...That She'll reject Me...But that is honestly that is least of My problems because All I want is Dora to be happy.

I was kicking My Soccer Ball around while Carrying Luca but than My Soccer Ball rolled in The Wrong Direction, So I followed it with Luca on My Back and I saw it and Luca climbed off of My Back and She looked at Me.