TwentyNine.

Mulai dari awal

"I been with my babymomma." Kentrell shrugged carelessly. Saint head snapped his way.

"What the hell you mean your babymomma? You got another bitch pregnant already or with the old ones? Im knowing saint rolling over in her grave" He hummed causing Kentrell and Tyquain to bust out and start laughing.

Saint couldn't hear being that Kentrell had his headset on.

"Bitch my girl ain't dead, matter fact i'm finna call the groupchat so y'all ducked out assess can see" Kentrell grabbed his phone going towards their groupchat.

"Kentrell??" Saint said in a questioning tone with her eyebrows knitted together. It's not that she didn't want anybody to know because she didn't care, but she was confused as to what was going on.

The called connected and Kentrell showed Saint with a bright smile on his face. "My babies" He kissed Saint cheek repeatedly then Lani's. "MuMu look".

"T-This b-bitch done dig S-Saint out t-t-the ground. " Herm struggled to say taking a deep breath afterwards.

Everybody held a shocked expression on their face making Saint laugh and push the camera away.

"I'm confused as hell and i know ian that high" Ben rubbed his eyes.

"It's a long story mane. She wan' dead, whole time her bitch ass momma kidnapped her, but i got that shit taken care of" Kentrell told them.

Saint stayed silent and continued playing with Mu'Lani's hand as she slowly fell asleep. All she ever did was sleep, eat, play, smile, and repeat. She was a chill baby and that's what everyone liked about her.

"That shit crazy." Meechy shook his head and Tyquain agreed with guilt written all over his face.

"But shit anyways, y'all niggas make shit so fucking dull slime" Kentrell laughed hanging up the phone continuing to talk on the headset.

"I'll be back" Saint told him walking towards the back to finish rocking Lani to sleep and he nodded.

"Wait so yo ass was going through a whole heartbreak, crying and shit just for her ass to be alive?" meechy asked.

"Basically".

"At least we know how his ass gone act if she do leave him or let alone die forreal" Ben said.

"She know betta then to try an leave a nigga, i'll kill her myself then cry and act heartbroken afterwards. " He spoke with a serious tone zoning out a little.

"Yea let's change the subject, niggas acting crazy as hell" Tyquain laughed and kentrell shook his chuckling.

He was serious though.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Kentrell stared at Saint, his eyebrows furrowed in concentration. It was late at night, and their daughter was sound asleep, the baby monitor right beside them just in case.

Saint had just gotten out of the shower, her hair in a bun, still slightly wet. She wore white, laced panties down below, and a cropped wife beater on her top. She was clicking through the TV, trying to find something to watch, mostly because she couldn't fall asleep without something in the background.

He started at her lips, tracing them with his eyes. They were pink, slightly slender, but puffy all at the same time. Kentrell bit his lip, eyes beginning to glow in want. He ignored the erection that was slowly growing as his eyes danced around her face.