One.

THIS BOOK IS NOT EDITED SO EXCUSE MISTAKES THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE BOOK!! 🚨

EXCUSE MISTAKES! THANK YOU.

OMNISCIENT POV.

JUNE 2.2018

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Saint bit her lip debating if she wanted to unmute her mic and say what she had to say. she was on the stage on clubhouse and everybody were talking over eachother so she was sure they wouldn't be able to hear her small voice.

"y'all need to be quiet and talk one at a time. we can't even hear what y'all saying forreal" one of the girls said.

"top whats your favorite food" a girl named lauren asked all loud making saint cringe. she was used to loudest because of tink but this was a different type of loudness.

"Jamaican food" he answered causing everyone to hum at his response.

they all stoped talking and saint took the chance to finally speak. "Cortaijah can you bring tink up here, she's on the second row at the bottom". she asked.

"ou i like your voice, you talk so soft" somebody said causing saint to smile because she got that a lot.

"thank you" she laughed scrolling down her phone looking at everyone that was in the room.

"i don't see tink, tell me how her picture look lani" cortaijah said calling saint by her middle name.

"ite uh her hair is red and she got some big ass lips, but if you still can't find her then just search the room" saint spoke causing everybody to laugh at how she was describing tink. "what so funny?" she asked confused.

"the way you said she got some big ass lips" kari stated and saint playfully rolled her eyes as if they could see.

"ite there she go" taijah said lowly and tink soon popped up in the room.

"wassup yall and you ain have to say i got some big ass lips bae" she laughed muting her mic afterwards. saint mumbled a soft sorry and muted herself getting out her bed sitting the phone on her nightstand.

"say cortaijah who that was that asked you to add somebody in hea' " kentrell finally asked taking his off mute.

he was listening to the way saint talked this whole time and surprisingly he liked it. he knew who was talking because he went clicking on her page and all, but he wanted to play clueless and let cortaijah tell him so she could introduce saint to him.