Oh right. Mia left.

"Okay I'll stay, but I don't have anything for sleepy time." I say. Gianni burst out laughing, like crying laughing.

"Sleepy time?" He quotes me.

Does this man not know what sleepy time is.

"Yeah you know, it's like the process of getting ready for bed and going to sleep, that kinda stuff." I explain likes it's obvious.

"I like it, it's.... It's creative." He says through dying out laughter.

"I know." I Expressed.

He did some thinking of what to say, "Anyway, I have an extra room with a toothbrush and stuff, um—um and you can have some of my clothes to sleep in or you can sleep without clothes." He smirked seductively and I flush red.

I do sleep naked, but I want his clothes. I steal them.  Hehe

"Ummm, I'll take some of your clothes." I don't give him the satisfaction of knowing that I sleep naked. He nods and starts walking away.

No come back.

I quietly follow him through his bland rich home. I want music and I want to dance. Gianni walks down a long hallway with random doors lining the walls. We go up some stairs to another door, he opens it and steps in them gets out of the way so I can go in too.

My dream room is this. Well one of my dream rooms. It's mostly black but has really vid windows and a balcony, a matte black bed with silk sheets, bed side tables, a dresser and a bathroom looking thing. Also some comfy looking as chairs. Dark wood is what most of the walls are made of.

Gianni goes over to the dresser and opens it, "just a shirt or shorts too?"

Ahh both, it's not like I'm going to wear them to sleep so I want them both.

"Both please."

He nods and shoves around in the drawers. I kinda just stand there not knowing what to do. "You do know that you aren't getting them back right."

He chuckles, dimples, he has dimples. "I didn't think I would." I shuffle around awkwardly. He finally pulls out a graphic t shirt and black baseball shorts. He hands them to me.

"Will these work?"

"Perfectly." I grin. He gestured to the door so I go out, I turn right and there are more stairs. Gianni passes me and goes up the stairs, I follow. A little ways up there is another door, he opens it and I go in.

"This will be where you can stay. No one comes up here so if anyone come over they will leave you alone." He shoves his hands in him pockets.

The room also has the theme of dark and black. It's tidier then his room which makes sense. A big bed with gray bedding, on the right side of the room, and back tinted glass panel separating it from a bathroom. The bathroom has a big black bathtub and a glass shower with the shower head on the ceiling, not the wall. There is a walk in closet on the door side wall.