"You have a really nice house." I murmur.

"Thank you, shall we." With his free hand he gestures to the stairs that lead up to the house. I hum and nod my head, I walk with him never dropping own locked hands. Why would I do that, his hand feels so good against mine. He has soft but ruff palms and long fingers, he's applying the perfect amount of pressure.

When we reach the front door a realization hits me. "Wait what about your parents?" I can't remember if he mentioned if he lived with them. I don't want to meet his parents—yet. He laughs. "I live alone, amore."

"Well I don't know if alone is the right word sense everyone is always in my fucking house." He seems annoyed with the fact that people are in his house. I would be too.

"So are there people here now?" I ask.

"No I texted them to all get the fuck out, except a few guards." He says as he unlocks the front door and lets me in.

"You need guards?"

I gasp. "Oh my god are you famous, I've never met someone famous."

He laughs. I take a moment to take in my surroundings. I am met with a fancy hallway and from here a can see part of the living room. Everything is back and looks expensive.

"I don't need guards but they are good to have around, and no I'm not famous." He takes of his Jacket.

"Not really." He says under his breath but I hear it.

I nod and look at him for instruction.

"Let me get you water." He walks off and I follow all while looking around. The kitchen is nice, boring but fancy. He really need some flowers. Maybe tulips, they're my favorite.

"You need flowers." I state randomly. He hums and says. "I have a cat."

A CAT. FUCK YEAH.

I squeal making him laugh. He fills up a glass with filtered water and hands it to me. I drink a lot of it.

"She'll come out soon, she's shy." He explains.

I place the glass down on the counter and lean against it, he does the same.

"What's her name?" I ask.

"Tulip."

That's funny. And shocking. And cute.

"No way that's my favorite flower." I gasp.

"Really." He seems surprised.

"Yeah, I love the colors."

"I named he tulip because she's a calico and because they are my mother's favorite flower."

"Oh that's adorable." I hum.

We fall into silence. I yawn suddenly, who new crying makes you so tried. He chuckles. "Are you tired?"

"Nooo." I say sarcastically. I grin widely at him. He's beautiful, honestly I wish I had those eyes, they are like a forest of mysteries.

"It's getting late, how about you sleepover, I have work to do anyway and I don't want you to be bored." He suggests.

Yes please, can I sleep in your bed.

"Oh I couldn't, that would be rude to just drop into your home like this and sleepover."

He pushes off of the counter and steps towards me. "I was to one who suggested you stay, besides I can't drive you to your hotel, and I don't want you there alone."