a tiny blurb i thought of

This isn't a full on one-shot, it was just a little thingy I thought of. Enjoy this extremely short piece I guess!

———————

"Unlike me, you've always had friends!" Taka said, tears begginging to form. He was clutching his hair, as if it was the only thing keeping him tethered to the ground.

Mondo clenched his fist tightly, his knuckles fading into a white, and his nails digging into his palms. "You would have friends if you weren't so god damn wierd!" He yelled. The guilt that came with words he had just spoke built up like a pit in his throat.

"You cannot talk to me that way, it is not my fault. Unfortunately, I do not control my bloodline. If I did, I wouldn't choose to be related to him." Taka replied, closing his eyes shut to avoid eye contact.  The tears that had formed began to fall, sliding down his cheeks and onto his chin, Dripping down onto his shoes.

"I didn't fuckin' say you could control yer stupid fucking bloodline, genius." Mondo angrily shouted.

Takas eyes snapped open, his pupils thinning as his entire body tensed. "I am not...a genius." He muttered, looking Mondo in the eyes. His vision began to blur; he couldn't believe Mondo had called him...that.