How Sex Sent You To The ER (R)

After a long drawn-out day of work, you return home to an empty apartment.

Your boyfriend of over two years, Bruno is still occupied in the studio, so you take the time alone to relax and unwind.

Walking into the large master bedroom, you turn on the light and strip off your work uniform. You grab a robe and a towel and make your way into the master bathroom.

The steamy shower is about the size of a large closet and you smile as you near it, excited for your tired and stiff muscles to feel relief from the steamy, hot water.

You turn the hot water on and slowly step inside, the shower head hanging above you rains water down on your hair, soaking it.

The other multi-shower heads around you sprinkle water all over your body, causing it to get instantly soaked.

The built-in shower radio automatically turns on, and the beautiful sound of your favorite song blares through it.

Hot steam builds up around you, fogging the glass of the shower.

You close your eyelids as you use your loofah sponge to scrub your body with your favorite sweet-smelling floral body wash.

You hum along softly to the song as you lift your arms to wash your hair.

Suddenly, two strong hands gently cup your breasts from behind causing you to gasp and startle.

Your eyes shoot open wide as their fingertips slowly massage your erect nipples.

You look to the side and notice the colorful ink of a woman's face tattooed on the person's skin.

It is your boyfriend, Bruno, he softly breathes against your neck before placing his soft lips on it, causing a slight shiver to run through your body.

"Baby, mmm yes." You whispered as he squeezed on and massaged your breasts and pinched your nipples.

"Don't say a word, baby," Bruno whispers in your ear. "Just let me explore you."

His seductive words alone caused the moisture that began to form in between your legs to flow heavily like the water that was dripping all over your naked body.

You can feel his sexy, bare muscular chest pressing up against your back and his pulsing thick and long manhood against your ass.

His hands tantalizing trailed down your wet soft skin from your breast to your stomach.

"I've been thinking about you all day long, baby." He whispers.

You bite your lip as his other hand grips a handful of your long hair, giving it a light tug.

A moan leaves your mouth, not another word has to be spoken because all of the lust and want is evident between the two of you.

You shiver again as his gentle fingertips slowly run over your belly button and down to your soaking-wet paradise.

"Mmm!" You moan as he begins to explore you with his fingers.

One then another enters deep inside of you and you cry out in pleasure as he bites on your neck and slips his thick fingers in and out of you at a nice and slow pace.