𝟎𝟏𝟖. 𝐃𝐄-𝐕𝐎𝐈𝐃

Começar do início

"great, then fucking tell us" mariana snapped. the man grabbed scott's wrist, flicking it as the wolf's claws extracted. void looked the least of impressed. "we're going to get into his head"

〖➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵〗

"so do we have a plan or what?" mariana asked lydia and peter who came back to the room after privately talking. she was growing restless by the minute. "scott is going to try and dig through pale and sickly evil stiles' mind to unearth pale and sickly real stiles. then guide him back from the depths of his own subconscious. but he's not going to do it alone" he explained. "what do you mean?" the wolf questioned. "somebody needs to go in with you" he said, looking towards mariana.

"i'll do it" mariana immediately agreed. scott looked towards the girl. "mari, you're still technically a human, we have to be rational"

"I DON'T WANT TO BE RATIONAL, I WANT TO SAVE STILES!" she yelled at the top of her lungs. "for the past two months, TWO MONTHS, we have been tricked and played and stiles has been suffering. do not tell me to think rationally because i promised him that i would do everything in my power to save him. do not make me break that promise, scott. i'm doing this! i'm going with you!" the girl breathed heavily, her chest rising and falling.

the boy stayed quiet and nodded. mariana sat on the opposite side of the couch as scott stood behind the couch. peter placed his claws behind their necks. "so what do we do if we find him?" he asked the man. "you're going to have to guide him out somehow. try to give him back control of his mind, his body"

"could you elaborate on the 'somehow' lydia spoke. "improvise" he simply replied. the strawberry blonde looked at her friend. "i'm gonna be okay, lyds. we're gonna bring him back" she swore. "what if this is just another trick?" the mccall wolf questioned. "when are you people going to start trusting me?"

"he meant void" mariana replied.

"oh."

"that's a risk we're going to have to take. this is stiles we're talking about. our stiles. we can't give up on him." the wolf took a deep breath. he opened his eyes, a deep red flashing. he injected his claws in their necks. the two let out a gasp as theirs minds traveled into stiles subconscious.

mariana opened her eyes as she was met with a white ceiling. she lifted her head, only to be pulled back down by restraints. she looked at scott who looked at her. they were strapped down to beds. the two struggled and struggled but it was no use. that's when it hit her. "oh my god, we're fucking idots. scott, you're a werewolf"

"we're in stiles' head"

"and you're a supernatural creature with supernatural strength. break free" the boy grunted as he pulled on a strap, the chain breaking as it dropped to the ground. after freeing himself, he un-strapped mariana from the bed. "what now?" he asked her. "scott you're acting like i've been in someone's head before. and aren't you the alpha" she looked back at him.

"you got a point. just stay behind me"

"don't gotta tell me twice" he made his way to the door, opening it as he walked out. the door immediately slammed shut, trapping the girl in the room. "scott? scott!" she banged on the door, rattling the nob just hoping it was do something. the girl turned back around. she was no longer in the white room. but in the mikaelson home.

"what do you mean she's human?" the girl turned around, her breath hitching. the mikaelson's stood before hayley, two baby girls in each of her arms. "genivive left her with me after she slit my throat. she said the baby was of no use like me. simply collateral damage. i didn't know what she meant at first. but i'm pretty sure she's...she's human" hayley explained, tears falling from her eyes as she looked at her baby that slept peacefully in her left arm.

"impossible!" kalus roared. "that..." he pointed towards the baby human. "that is not my daughter. this- this vermin is NOT MY FAMILY."

"guys" lydia called out. "she's bleeding" the three adults looked towards mariana, their fear growing as they witnessed the blood trickling down her nose. "lydia" peter said. "you're connected to her. your whole pack is connected to each other, you need to pull her back" the girl rushed to her friend, kneeling down as she grabbed the sides of her face.

"mariana? mariana can you hear me? you're stronger than this. you need to concentrate. mariana. MARIANA"

the girl snapped to reality. lydia's voiced echo'd through her head. her hand went to her nose, wiping it as she looked at the blood in her hands. the girl ran. she ran towards the gate, pushing it open as she entered an enormous white vacant spacing. she was no long in new orleans anymore. she turned around at the sound of running, meeting eyes with scott. the girl turned around, her heart beating out of its chest. "stiles?"

in the center of the spacing, stiles stilinski sat legs crossed as he looked at the 'go' board game. the nogitsune was kneeled across from him as they sat on the nemeton. the girl broke into a sprint, scott following in tow. the more they ran, the further they got. "stiles!" they yelled trying to get his attention. the boy didn't look anywhere but the board.

she couldn't give up. not when they were so close. she couldn't give up on stiles, she couldn't. he was her friend, her family, her pack...her pack. they were a pack...

"your pack. stiles is part of your pack" the boy looked at her, "what? what do you mean?" he asked. "stiles. he and i may be human but we're still part of the pack, right?"

"yeah. yeah of course"

"so how do wolves signal their location to the rest of the pack?" the girl's hope seemed to have doubled as the boy shifted, his red eyes glowing as he teeth were bared. "they howl."

and that's exactly what he did.

the board shook. stiles looked to his right, the sight of scott and mariana being more than enough to come back. he slammed the game pieces away. the nogitsune let out a yell. mariana and scott opened their eyes with a gasp. the girl immediately stood up, walking in front of stiles.

"did it work? did it work?" scott urged. stiles sat there, his head hanging limp. "no. no. why didn't it work. IT HAD TO HAVE WORKED" mariana yelled, tears falling from her eyes. "stiles, please. please come back" she softly begged, her voice cracking. stiles woke up with a gasp, ripping off the tape. he then began pulling out wrapping gauze from his mouth.

"stiles!" mariana screamed. the boy fell to the floor, throwing up. bandages came out the boys throat, as he pulled it out and onto the floor. a mist then began emerging from the large pile, a hand reaching out. the figure finally stood up, charging at the group. scott and peter immediately held it back, pushing it down on the chair across the couch.

"hold it!" peter yelled at the wolf. "i'm trying!" the figure then began unwrapping itself. "wait wait wait!" mariana yelled, halting the two. she walked up to the unknown person, taking off the bandaging. she was meet with eyes. whiskey brown eyes she had been too deprived of. "stiles?"

"mariana?"

"scott" the three of them looked to the group. mariana's heart dropped when she realized void and lydia were gone. she ran to the door, seeing nothing but the sun shine down on the peaceful neighborhood. "lydia? LYDIA"
-
-
-
-
23rd ranking in void. wow. i love y'all sm much. idc how little readers i have, y'all are my family <3