" Okay then I'm carrying you because I can," he said.

" Fiiiine," she gave in grudgingly.

Bryan also scooped me up but I was too shocked to even respond.

" Good, now Ian, Ryan, grab Blake and that one," he said using alpha tone," Danny, Josh, Michael, I want you to clean this up before someone finds it," Carter said, using his alpha tone.

They nodded and everyone set to work.

Carter carried Alexis off towards the house and they had a conversation that I couldn't make out.

" I'm alive," I whispered and I heard Bryan chuckle.

" Yes Alisha, yes you are," he said quietly, his breath hot on my neck.

I thought for a moment.

" I want to learn to fight," I stated and I felt him tense.

" No," he said, his playfulness gone.

" Why not?" I whined as we reached the house.

" You could get hurt," he said.

" Okay, so I can't get hurt by people you know and trust but I can get nearly killed by crazy rouges?" I questioned and I looked up to see his jaw set.

" Not happening," he said stiffly as he carried me upstairs.

I stayed silent as I thought then just as he laid me in his bed, an idea hit me.

" What about Alexis?" I suggested.

" What?" he asked, confused.

I sighed and rolled on myself on my side.

" What if she was the one who trained me," I clarified.

" I dunno," he said, sounding unsure.

" Oh come on," I said, sitting up," She's a girl so she'll know the best way to train me and you won't have to worry about a guy being in close quarters with me. Pleeeeeeease, it's my fault that Alexis got bit, she took out the wolves coming at me while defending herself," I said, looking away.

I felt him take my face and tilt me towards him.

" Is that true?" he questioned.

I nodded.

" Yes, Blake got to her as she was attacking the other guy coming at me," I said, ashamed.

" Okay," he said.

" What?" I asked, confused.

" I'll let you train but ONLY if Alexis is the one training you," he said.

I squealed and threw my arms around his neck.

" Come on, let's go find Alexis," I said, jumping out of his bed.

He flung his arm over my shoulder and we both walked casually downstairs, even thought I was about to explode with happiness.

I bounced into the kitchen where I saw Carter.

I was surprised that Alexis wasn't with him but I figured she was exhausted.

He seemed to be in a different world as he stared at something on the island.

I walked over and looked at what he was staring at.

It was three notes that said ' I ', ' love ', and ' you '.

They were in Alexis' handwriting.

I squealed and he jumped.

" Oh my gosh," I screeched as I flung my arms around his neck.