Chapter 1-The moment I got back...

Alright, I finaly feel motivated enough to make another story- Though this isn't the only thing I need motivation for- Anywaysssss

Warning: cussing, flinching, mentions of abuse, a bit of abuse and blood (if I missed something tell me).

English aint my native language~ deal with it please-

---
Dream pov-
"...and THAT is how I got away from him.", I was sitting in class zoned out and listening to Sapnap talk about an manhunt he did with George and Bad. I just stared at my desk.

"Earth to Dream...Dream? DREAM!", Sapnap yelled. I flinched a bit. Sapnap noticed. He didn't say anything though. Only he, Techno and Tommy knew of the home situation me and Tubbs are in. "Dream? Are you even listening?", Sapnap said, lowering his voice. I shook my head "sorry Sap, just thinking...", I didn't need to say more.

"Hey! The bell doesn't dismiss you! I do" our teacher yelled at someone. Uh huh teach, Sure. The bell rang not even a minute later. The class raced outside and Sapnap and I walked out to the yard were we met with Tubbo, Tommy, Techno and Goggy. "Heya guys!", I said! Tubbo and Techno waved at me. Tubbo came standing close to me. "Hey Big D", Tommy said. George said hello to.

"Hey Dream, do you think dad is home at this hour?", Tubbo asked me. I shook my head. Schlat is never home on Fridays. Tubbo sighted. "Is it okay for me to go home alone than?", he asked me. I thought for a sec. I didn't want Tubbo home alone with the chance of dad coming or being at home. "Yeah, but be carefull" I said it in a way that to George it sounded like I wanted Tubbo to watch out as he walked back.

"Okay Dream!", Tubbo hugged me, grabbed his bag and Tommy and started going home. "Alright Dream, how about we get to practice?", Techno asked me. I grabbed my stuf and we walked to the gym.

3 hours later I had won 2 rounds and Techno 3. Nothing new nothing new, but still iritating. I started changing when my phone buzzed.

-Hey eh Dream, I heard an car pull up...

It read. SHIT.

-Tubbo, stay upstairs, I'm changing rn and going back asap.

I send back. I put my phone away and sped up. I opend the door and was stopped by Techno walking in front of the door. Usually I was way later than him so he stopped. "Dream? You usually aren't that fast...", Techno said. "Well you know? Sometimes gotta let of some steam after losing to you" I said. Techno agreed, but asked me what was going on.

All I said was that I'll tell him later and that I needed to get home fast. Techno stepped aside and I ran to my locker, grabbed my school books and put in my fencing stuff. I ran again. Faster than before.

As I went out to the yard my phone buzzed again.

-Dream, he's coming upstairs. What do I do?!

No no no, this can't be happening.

-Stay calm, don't hide, but pretend you are looking for something under your bed. I'm coming!

I put my phone in my pocket and ran. As I got home I tried to open the door. Locked. Ofcourse. I ran to the back yard. Locked to. I ran back to the front door and tried the get it open by pushing it. Didn't work. I threw my books at it. Than I went to look for the extra key. Found it!

The door opened and I ran upstairs to Tubbo's room. There he was, the man I was supposed to call my father, towering over my younger brother while he was on the floor. Blood coming from his nose. "Never, lie to me again! You hear me", Schlat said as he hit Tubbs in to face. "HEY, stop that!", I yelled. Schlat turned. His eyes told me he was drunk. "What 'r you gonna do 'bout it wimp? NOTHING!", Schlat said. And he hit Tubbo again.

"I said stop that dad", I repeated calmly. Tubbo looked at me and so did Schlat. He fully turned to me now and walked up to me. I was scared but didn't back down.

He stood in front of me, totally forgetting Tubbo. "I DARE you to say that again" Schlat threatened. I repeated myself. Closing my eyes because I knew I was about the get hit. There is was, right in my stomach. I fell over, but didn't make a sound. Schlat crabbbed my face and made me stand up again. He grabbed my ear and pulled it towards his mouth. "What are you goin' to do 'bout it?! Fight me?" Schlat laughed. And pushed me back. I fell against the door. Ouch.

I looked at Tubbo. He was still on the ground but trying to patch up his nose. Schlat grabbed my hair and pulled me up again. He opened the door and dragged me down stairs. He threw me to the living room floor and grabbed an bottle. I stayed frozen. Not knowing if it was save to move or not. Schlat opened the bottle. He took a view sips and asked me "how did your fencing training go today Dreamie?" Then he threw the half empty bottle at my head. It hit. I yelled, Schlat laughed and Tubbo ran downstairs.

---
A/n.
How did I make this in 20 mins? I dunno. I did- heh, gonna write more soon!! :DD

Have an nice day/night!! 😀